Im Poke stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a HUGE problem I have in pokemon emerald,after I beat Juan,the water gym leader I went to May's house and went in her room and guess what?She blocked the way out!I talked to her but all she said was ''Your pokedex coming along good? I hope see each other again soon''.Has anyone else come across this problem? :(

You must of used cheats because I didn't want to go to the pokemon league just yet. And I went to all houses. All I saw in May's house was a Pichu doll, and a orange gamecube.

Yes, that would be the case.

supertails said:
I went to May's house and went in her room and guess what?She blocked the way out!

Analyze the situation before saving. I've encountered one of those situations where I was unable to get out of a dark cave, but saved anyway. :(

If it's not real, it's not real.

If it's real, a screenshot isn't going to help, because, quite simply, the problem has been described well enough that one can picture it in their mind. A screenshot is just a waste of time.

No I didnt bring her flowers or chocolate but I did bring cheats,at the biggining of the game I used a gameshark but only at the beggining and I only used it to get to the islands.

Earuto said:
To see if it is real or if he is just making it up. If you don't need it not my problem.
Why would he lie about something like that? I mean, seriously. If I were going to lie about Pokemon on a message board, I'd come up with something more extravagant, like "I have one of the 15 special GS carts that have a teleport in the Indigo Plateau that takes you to a cave with a dark Professor Oak and when you talk to him it takes you to a fight with Missingno only it looks like a pile of shit", not "An NPC is blocking the exit!!".

Mine is'nt. And congrats, super tails, you have officially ****** yourself.
USE A ******' WALK THROUGH WALLS AR CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back