I'm making a script/SOC. Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to make a script of when I walk off a ledge, I do the spring falling pose. Obviously I don't know where to start. Man, I need a scripting teacher.

EDIT: I'm not asking you to make it for me. That would be violation of rule 7, right?

Normally, nothing happens when you walk off the edge. No state change, no hard-coded action, nothing you could attach any SOC script to be triggered by.

Anyways, you can just achieve this by changing the map header so that it's SA mode.

Just so you know, that already exists...characters do just that when you're playing an Adventure Mode level. Study how that was done in Adventure Mode...maybe you can duplicate it for an individual character.

That means you're missing one of the source files that SOCedit uses for editing map headers. Here is a rar with all the source files you need, and the most recent SOCedit exe. Put then in the same folder, and you won't have to redirect to the source anymore.

link

ArrowTheGizoid said:
Wow. I'd never think that would work.

The reason it works is that since every level type is a power of 2, no two combinations of levels will have the same number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back