im going to be honest i dont like Sonic 1

Well,
Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)
It's first Game about Sonic.
And for first Game a Gameplay are good
But I like first time in the Green Hill Zone
It's just funny and FAST
Everyone else I like just because of the music.
Maybe I passed this game with all six chaos emerald, but I think it's boring
Yea It's first Game about Sonic,
It's Not bad game,
But After Sonic 2 that game looks boring.

And yes, HOW MANY times have I said "game"?

Well,
Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)
It's first Game about Sonic.
And for first Game a Gameplay are good
But I like first time in the Green Hill Zone
It's just funny and FAST
Everyone else I like just because of the music.
Maybe I passed this game with all six chaos emerald, but I think it's boring
Yea It's first Game about Sonic,
It's Not bad game,
But After Sonic 2 that game looks boring.

And yes, HOW MANY times have I said "game"?
i mean yeah at the time it was good and there is also good ways to play it, i just think the original sonic 1 for genesis is mid

Sonic 1 in my book is fine by me, I kinda like the game itself, it reminds me how they originally got the design perfect and let it in through the sega genesis's collection of games in 1988 to 1995. I did wanna give this game a 7/10, as it did kinda a great job. The zones I hate might be labyrinth zone, scrap brain zone, and marble zone. The zones I perfer the best is green hill zone, spring yard zone, and star light zone. The boss seem good to me, all though I hate the final zone, spring yard zone's boss, labyrinth zone's boss (which is the a ton worst, which inculded water of course), and marble zone's boss (which is not that worst, but a bit with the fire on the floor). The Genesis version is the nostalgia version, which I perfer the best original sonic 1, the best remake and my favorite has to be the 2013 version is actually. The Origins version is the same but a bit buggy and a bit different as usual, with it being the same 2013 version, but without the main menu. But I kinda like Sonic 1 anyway, it can be my kinda favorite game, but it can be fun.

Sonic 1 in my book is fine by me, I kinda like the game itself, it reminds me how they originally got the design perfect and let it in through the sega genesis's collection of games in 1988 to 1995. I did wanna give this game a 7/10, as it did kinda a great job. The zones I hate might be labyrinth zone, scrap brain zone, and marble zone. The zones I perfer the best is green hill zone, spring yard zone, and star light zone. The boss seem good to me, all though I hate the final zone, spring yard zone's boss, labyrinth zone's boss (which is the a ton worst, which inculded water of course), and marble zone's boss (which is not that worst, but a bit with the fire on the floor). The Genesis version is the nostalgia version, which I perfer the best original sonic 1, the best remake and my favorite has to be the 2013 version is actually. The Origins version is the same but a bit buggy and a bit different as usual, with it being the same 2013 version, but without the main menu. But I kinda like Sonic 1 anyway, it can be my kinda favorite game, but it can be fun.
thats nice, i did try the origins version once as amy and i remember getting hit by nothing, making me lose my rings dispite hitting no enemies

Green Hill - PERFECTION 10/10
Marble Garden - fine by me, but I can see why the platforming is annoying 7/10
Spring Yard - 5/10 the springs feel like RNG
Labryinth - DO I NEED TO SAY MORE 1/10
Star Light - Decent for the return to momentum, but the platforming drags it down 6/10
Scrap Brain - 4/10 eh its mid
Overall - 32/50 = .64 so eh its decent

Green Hill - PERFECTION 10/10
Marble Garden - fine by me, but I can see why the platforming is annoying 7/10
Spring Yard - 5/10 the springs feel like RNG
Labryinth - DO I NEED TO SAY MORE 1/10
Star Light - Decent for the return to momentum, but the platforming drags it down 6/10
Scrap Brain - 4/10 eh its mid
Overall - 32/50 = .64 so eh its decent
scrap brain only being 4/10 is actual fraud its like the best stage in the entire game

well, calling the GBA version "mid" would be an offense to things that are mid
I think that the GBA Port of the game has to be consindered as one of the worst Sonic games ever made, because it was rushed from the very beggining.

A reminder that Sonic Team only had a few months to do the port so they could release it in time for Sonic 06 (which were both received negativelly by the critics and the fans of the franchise), so they couldn't finalise the port to be perfect in that amount of time.

Last edited:
well, calling the GBA version "mid" would be an offense to things that are mid
Saying mid wouldn't be fine but, awkward at the same time. The GBA Port was mostly one of the worst being consindered bad in the sonic gaming history in a hole, Stealth made a great port of Sonic the Hedgehog on the GBA, which is what could've been the finalized port for Sonic 1 if Sonic Team take there time. Stealth did went on to become in actual helper for ports on Sonic CD (2011), Sonic 1 & 2 (2013 Mobile), Sonic Mania, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (2014 Mobile, cancelled but was in Origins, maybe due to the fact that Michael Jackson's involement. Inculding his music).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back