I'm confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenAngel

I got the hang of the game now, but not the other stuff. I heard you can get a black tails by typing in Black. What do I type in? Then I heard editing spites and that sounded cool, but I don't know how to. I saw some videos of the game and one of them had Zim and Amy, but I don't have them as charcters. I would like to know how to make a sprite ( or was it edit?) to play. Thanks for any help. I also get an error when i try to do a search up in 2p mode.

You can't change colours in single player mode, only in netgames, and black was removed.

Thanks. I need one more thing. why can't I play in multiplayer and do a serach up to join other peoples games? I can host one, but not join or use the ip adress. When I try to, it shuts off and i have to upload it to put it back on the computer screen.

GoldenAngel said:
Thanks. I need one more thing. why can't I play in multiplayer and do a serach up to join other peoples games? I can host one, but not join or use the ip adress. When I try to, it shuts off and i have to upload it to put it back on the computer screen.

my cousin had the same problem, it seems that you have either a virus protection program or a firewall that doesnt allow for you to join..
you will either close the program or delete it if you want to join, sorry i dont know how to help with that...

and zim is already in the game,

1. make a multiplayer game
2. press ESC
3. go to multiplayer options
4. go to setup player

and there you will find out how to change colors, be diffrent characters and change your name,

have fun! :D

I think its the firwall so..

I just looked at my firewall and I saw the program srb2win blocked. I blocked it because it was trying to acess the internet. Could that be it? [/img]

Well, if you don't allow SRB2 to access the internet, how are you going to play online? :P

i'm so stupid... anyway

I tried to chat while i play the game, but my friend said she doesn't see the chatting. I thought there was one when i was playing with some one else, but now something is wrong. Do i need to turn something on to chat with others?

what?

i looked at how to add wad files, but i can't do those ways. I don't have a wadfile section, or a launcher, and I don't know what a console is! I want to be metal sonic in net playing.

Download metalsonic.wad from the site. While in-game press the ~ button andthen type addfile metalsonic.wad press enter and you should be able to play with him if you go back to the menu.

I got metal sonic but..(final question or i think)

I can only play him in one player. when i try to serach on the internet to join, it says i need to restart srb2 and something else, but i don't know how. How do you restart srb2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back