Im Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prower

For those who do not know me, I used to be on SRB2 like 1 yar or 2. Anyways, Im starting to play again now. I see that I came just in time for the master server to be down.

Basically, i've lost nearly all my knowledge of SRB2, and I am trying to get back into playing it, so thats about it, I also play Halo, Maplestory, and Secret of the Solstice.

No there are a few things to say.
1. Welcome Back
2. I don't remember you
3. This topic is um......going....down....

Ok, to help regain those memories and rejoin our community, sign here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here , and he-*shot*.

Well anyways, welcome back someone I don't know who was here a year ago and left. There are about at least 50 new people since then or more. A lot has happened since then, so try to get reacquanted here step by step.

Stop! all because your back doesent mean you have to tell the WHOLE FORUMS! , Shoot I was away from srb2 for a year and I camed back ,but did I make a topic about myself being back Nooooooo. So what makes you more important than the other Users around here huh?

Damn, you're a child if you're gonna talk to someone like they're stupid.

"Do I do it? Nooooooooooo I don't! What makes YOU so special!?!?! What makes you more important than everyone else? HUH?!" I laughed.

What the buck, Ninja? So if you don't do something, nobody else is allowed to? Hell, you might as well go rant on about to "Introduce Yourself" topic.

Yeah, I left srb2 completely for like months at a time on and off, and every time I get back I don't say I'm Back! , just so that a bunch of people who don't remember me can say "Welcome!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back