• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I'm Back Baby (Making a new project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz said:
And as I said, good luck.

Your Eggman WAD was not that impressive. Not only has it been done several times before, and honestly without legs, making a character is neither complex, nor impressive. Its not like making Eggman's run or jump animations were that difficult. Even I could have done it, and I can't draw for ****.

So, I'll believe a Kirby WAD with full running animation, full flying animation in all rotations when I see it.

Redwolf said:
Don't underestimate what you haven't seen Jazzy Boy. ;-)

There is nothing here to underestimate. Oh, and I fixed your spelling, punctuation and capitalization. It makes your posts look a little more intelligent.
Don't mock Redwolf! his Kirby WAD is awesome! (I have it!) (Got it from... I don't remember!)

SML89 said:
Don't mock Redwolf! his Kirby WAD is awesome! (I have it!) (Got it from... I don't remember!)

Heh, thats funny. The last Kirby wad I saw on these forums was an exceptionally crappy sprite rip from somewhere. Not to mention that all of the sprites were less than an inch tall. (They weren't in hi-res either =/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back