I'm amazed at whats happened to the online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, guys, I know this is a shocking concept, but the proper way to deal with jackasses in the community is to simply leave their server. If everyone leaves a sinking ship, the guy won't have anyone to play with. You could also host your own game and ban idiots like that from the server.

Internet games have positives and negatives. You've obviously found the negatives, but how about focusing on some of the positives?

Well, I'm assuming they're evading the ban, because I've been fairly successful at taking people out who are doing so.

Mystic said:
You could also host your own game and ban idiots like that from the server.

I use to but my sister fucked with the internet because msn wasnt working on
my sisters computer

and now ppl cant see my game on the master server list:cry:

she rebooted the router if anyone knows what wrong please help me out

Mystic said:

I use to but my sister fucked with the internet because msn wasnt working on
my sisters computer

she rebooted the router if anyone knows what wrong please help me out

PS i dont mean to brag but those games were the best :mrgreen:

Black Zero said:
Mystic said:

I use to but my sister **** with the internet because msn wasnt working on
my sisters computer

Or you didn't forward your ports.

It's true you know!

To get back on topic, HoodboyTails is right. Many n00bs have been hosting and playing netgames lately, making the game itself less enjoyable to play. I haven't been able to join a netgame not hosted by Mighty (a forum member) since the Summer ended! I can't join many games because most of them have wad files that I :

a. Don't have

b. Don't want

c. Aren't the right checksum (but I can fix that, hopefully)

Then like many have said before, they join other netgames and start complaining and abusing the privilage of talking because you don't have/didn't add a crappy wad with all the emeralds obtained from the start. However, there is a way to stop them. Do the words "repeated bans" mean anything to you? But, if you can't stop them, just leave the games they host. Simple as that. However, if they start to always join your netgames to whine, then we have a real problem going on.

Three ways of handling talking priviledge abuse:

1. Mute chat
2. Kickban
3. Adding a wad or soc they don't have XP

Blue Warrior said:
Three ways of handling talking priviledge abuse:

1. Mute chat
2. Kickban
3. Adding a wad or soc they don't have XP

That solves everything.

I would be hosting netgames where the olny wad is MR but I have alot of schoolwork to do and i need to forward my ports.

Its vacation again for both school kids and grown-ups, wich means I can play netgames as long as I want. I'll be around alot this week, after monday!

By the way, I did find all kinds of n00bs around a lot. During the 1.09.3 periode, I was tired of hangin around with the pro's all the time. I wanted to go back into the relaxed world of n00b owning without having to do anything at all, instead of having to give it my all to win the match. But after 1.09.4 came out, there was a small period where I relived the good ol times with my friends. But later the netgames got packed with n00bs, and my friends disapeared from SRB2. Lately, the only one who I still see quite often is Megasonic. But there should be some varation when it comes to friends sometimes.

Blue Warrior said:
Black Zero said:
Mystic said:

I use to but my sister **** with the internet because msn wasnt working on
my sisters computer

Or you didn't forward your ports.

I know that.

What I MEANT was that my sister changed the password and forgot it

By the way I fixed that problem ad now i can host :mrgreen:

PS the game(when its there) Is ALWAYS called "Black Zero" sometimes including ":gametype"

I argued with a noob once and got so p*&^ed at them I cursed them out
because they kept flaming me for loading 'crappy wads'. Once I was done, I just banned them all
That was a horrible server, too bad I forgot the name of it.........
n00bs are like a disease in my opinion.

Sorry, forgot to add that was a server I co-hosted. The original host had to leave due to dinner

Yeah, I'm a sorta Newb at it but i saw a MEGA N00B!
Firstly i was at Mystic Realm and then ringsling was on at the certain stage with not alot of platforms :P.
So i snuck up on this gray shadow that attacked me a WHOLE Lot in MR and i hit him then he fell to his death... he had 99 lives for god sakes!
He's all like "KICK THAT N00B!!! KICK HIM!!! HE BROKE THE RULES!!! HE KILLED ME IN COOP!!! BAN HIM!!!" It went on for a couple minutes till he got banned >.>

I don't understand why you guys get so mad quickly. If he would attack me, I would the same thing later when he won't expect it. Getting mad quick is so n00bish. Even some pro players here still have that ability as their only n00b ability. Although they'll never say it theirselfs.

I get mad during netgames. But its just a joke. Sure I call people names but I don't yell at them. I don't go OMG HE KILLED ME HE BROKE THE RULES BAN HIM(notice the grammer errors).

When I get mad, it's just for fun. When I am really mad, I take my anger out on something in my room. not on the netgames and other users.

I've been playing netgames alot lately, and nearly everybody I see is new to me. Where are all those guys I already knew? Zonic, InuYasha, HoodboyTails, emc, Neo chaotikal, Super Sonic, and sooooo much more....

They are all replaced with SRB2JTE-HMS123311 playing n00bs!(Really, he's a great joke for a few times, but this is getting n00bish) Why has SAcity become so popular, all of a sudden? Its like a attraction shield for n00bs, instead of rings. >_>

Really, the only really fun thing I did was a fight to the end with Ree-c. Gosh, it was a long time ago I did something else then n00b owning. It was a really big jump to suddenly go from n00b owning to pro fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back