If you wanted to make an ability, what would it be?

amperbee

thunderdome denizen
If you wanted to see some ability, be it a jump ability or a spin one or just any really, what would it be like?

i'm looking to get inspired. i'm feeling stupid :shitsfree:

Last edited:
I'm not adding much by saying this, but it's been a while since the vanilla gravflip ability has been used. (Wouldn't be surprised if it's been removed at this point.) Maybe something using that as a base?

If you're making a character, drowning-proof. I swear, only Dummy in FaDChars has that ability, and it pisses me off that some chars that would make sense don't have it. Try that as a base.

I'd have an abillity that takes 10 seconds to charge up,and when you press Fire,you'd get a diffrent move based on your status:
-Pressing Fire while jumping will activate a slingshot style throw (ala Angry Birds).
-Pressing Fire while standing/moving/rolling will let you dash around the enviroment for 5 seconds
-Pressing Fire while being in water to do a bounce which makes you get out of water instantly (doesnt make much of use in Azure Temple,but who cares about that level anyway)

I would like a ability called "Air Dash" were you spindash in the air, and when release it you get a boost of speed, including some boost of air. All though I've already made a actual script in a addon, I might deicde to make it a addon.

I would like a ability called "Air Dash" were you spindash in the air, and when release it you get a boost of speed, including some boost of air. All though I've already made a actual script in a addon, I might deicde to make it a addon.
I think that this is already a thing in RubyTheMii's "Extra Life Classic" mod, now being called a Triple Dash because you can do it three times

I think that this is already a thing in RubyTheMii's "Extra Life Classic" mod, now being called a Triple Dash because you can do it three times
That's different between to my version of the Triple Dash actually, all though true, because that existed before I create a different idea. All though I can make anything that is easy for me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back