If you had to choose...if this would happen and was real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had to choose over the world, or srb2 which one would you pick?

If you pick the world, all sonic games are gone and srb2, and never be able to make one ever a again.And people will buy card games and only hae card games to buy.JUst card games and the world will be made out of pancakes and peanuts, also butter.

You pick Srb2, you have all cheats, games, toys,items, and everything else.But nobody to play online with accept for people that are on srb2.You stay on the cpu, and never get off, and that you stay online if you dont you play by yourself forever and your cpu blows up...and you get attacked by a gana of clouds...

I would choose the world perssonially...

(No reason to yell or fight over this, its just a random topic...).

World = Life and stuff in it
SRB2 = Game that's in life but can't be alone
So you simply HAVE to choose the world.

The Dark Fox said:

But every person plays srb2 thats on there and you live in a mansion, but its haunted, also its pretty good to choose srb2...

Shadamy-Angel said:
The Dark Fox said:

But every person plays srb2 thats on there and you live in a mansion, but its haunted, also its pretty good to choose srb2...

SRB2 is still incomplete, very imcomplete. I would chose the world, I rather be with the person I'm playing with, then just seeing a character of them. Also, you people make it seem like SRB2 would suck without online play.

What you said made no sense. Do you mean:
"If you choose life, you'd have to live a horrible life, or do you want srb2?"
With life, you can escape horrible things. In srb2, you can't. Lag will always happen, hackers always come, and cheaters always cheat.

The Dark Fox said:
What you said made no sense. Do you mean:
"If you choose life, you'd have to live a horrible life, or do you want srb2?"
With life, you can escape horrible things. In srb2, you can't. Lag will always happen, hackers always come, and cheaters always cheat.

This is a random topic i had on my mind, im being creative, but Chrome has to have a bed made out of sausges and a hot dog bun and there would be no lag and no cheaters or hackers.And playing srb2 by yourself the cpu blows up in 5 minutes...

And srb2 is complete.

Stop acting immature. Why can't this simply be:
"Would you choose the perfect srb2 version, or life?" instead of "hay guys pick srb2 or else I give reasons for life to suck" topic? Why does everything have to be random? Randomness is barely any fun, and it's always ruined and killed by people who try to imitate it to make themselves look cool.

The Dark Fox said:
Stop acting immature. Why can't this simply be:
"Would you choose the perfect srb2 version, or life?" instead of "hay guys pick srb2 or else I give reasons for life to suck" topic? Why does everything have to be random? Randomness is barely any fun, and it's always ruined and killed by people who try to imitate it to make themselves look cool.

Jeez, calm down im just saying what was on my mind. No need to shout or get angry you did read what wa up there didnt you?...

These choices are ridiculous, and to choose is to be an idiot.
I would choose the world anyway...

If I could pick those two things??? The world...you can keep files of srb2 and some of the WADs and remake it. If the files were all gone? Then I'd command sonic team jr to make srb2 exactly how I say.

EDIT: And yeah...I beilive this is a forum game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back