Not open for further replies.
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
I don't see any thing that reminds me of D&D...I forgot to get rid of the ton of stuff part also...
Knights, armors, monsters, wizards, spells. None of that reminds you of D&D? I'm lost.

Oh LOL I didn't notice seeing as how I'm a Dracomancer but hey that's a class that most if none MMORPGs don't have!
That's not the point. This game is like a recolor WAD. And didn't you read what chrome wrote? Sorry buddy, this game fails. This fails worse than me RedXVI wad *shot*

Too you it may be so but my vision is not obscured unlike yours...(LOL Quote pyramid!)
But c'mon, not just me, EVERYONE who has posted here except you said it was bad. All we're doing is giving constructive critism which it states in the rules (if I'm not mistaken)

Your wrong seeing as how The Dark Fox didn't say it's bad. =p

(LOLZORZ SUPAH Quote pyramid!!!)
Oops, got me there *stabbed* Let me refrase, everyone who has givin' CRITISISM has said this game is bad. Or at least it's boring. Except for you.
*Ends Discussion*

SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
I don't see any thing that reminds me of D&D...I forgot to get rid of the ton of stuff part also...
Knights, armors, monsters, wizards, spells. None of that reminds you of D&D? I'm lost.

Oh LOL I didn't notice seeing as how I'm a Dracomancer but hey that's a class that most if none MMORPGs don't have!
That's not the point. This game is like a recolor WAD. And didn't you read what chrome wrote? Sorry buddy, this game fails. This fails worse than me RedXVI wad *shot*

Too you it may be so but my vision is not obscured unlike yours...(LOL Quote pyramid!)
But c'mon, not just me, EVERYONE who has posted here except you said it was bad. All we're doing is giving constructive critism which it states in the rules (if I'm not mistaken)

Oops, got me there *stabbed* Let me refrase, everyone who has givin' CRITISISM has said this game is bad. Or at least it's boring. Except for you.
*Ends Discussion*

Ok I admit defeat I have nothing to keep up the discussion...

A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:

*Ends Discussion*

All we did was just give constructive critisism. We both stated our oponions then it was over. It's not about defeat or not being defeated...

SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:

*Ends Discussion*

All we did was just give constructive critisism. We both stated our oponions then it was over. It's not about defeat or not being defeated...

I was just joking and I felt like saying it. =\

A Forest Wolf said:
I never said it was good either, right?

Forest, learn the fact that people have opinions. Like it or not, you have to respect their different view of things.

Also, stop the page stretching.

Please guys, Don't do quote pyramids. You guys had no reason at all to do it since you were talking back and forth with no one else in between you two. Please think before you do that. Both of you will recieve a tempban for this behaviour. Don't do it again. I know you easily could have stopped this.

Getting back on topic i use to have a account on it but then i stopped because the game itself didn't seem to have much of an effort put into it. they could have easily worked on the sprites a bit more and maybe added a play v.s play feature =S

Trust me, if you joined recently, you were lucky. I remember the old doddering days when Z-Tokens were new. Then you had to get in and stay in all day, otherwise the two-thousand connection limit on the server was full. Unless you were a Guardian.

NO! Don't talk of the horrible game! They say it's an MMORPG, but there's not a single way of interacting with any other player!
ffripftl

Seriously, the game sucks.

Daredevil said:
NO! Don't talk of the horrible game! They say it's an MMORPG, but there's not a single way of interacting with any other player!
ffripftl

proof or gtfo.

they never ONCE said that AdventureQuest was an mmorpg. The closest that you get to actual PvPing is in Dragon Fable, which is a different game altogether. So I want to know where you are pulling this out of(as if I don't already know)

Besides, I think it was a GREAT game. It really grew up from what it used to be in '05. I just got bored after grinding for so long, that's all.

Daredevil said:
ffripftl

I think Guardians get PvP...I don't really know sadly..

Wow, AdventureQuest is legit? I always thought it was just a banner ad that tried to give you viruses and stuff.

Prime 2.0 said:
Wow, AdventureQuest is legit? I always thought it was just a banner ad that tried to give you viruses and stuff.
Yeah. I forgot how I came across adventure quest. If I'm not mistaken I was looking for an MMO or RPG or something and I saw it.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
A Forest Wolf said:
Fantasy does not equal D&D. It's a genre. Saying that having Knights, armour, monsters, wizards and spells makes something like D&D makes Star Ocean like D&D. The only D&D-specific thing that springs to mind about Adventure Quest is the bits where you have a random chance with a modifier based on your stats. The game itself is dull and bland, with no outstanding content and nothing to distinguish itself from the far better examples of RPGs with turn based combat. I am entirely ashamed to have been the catalyst of AQ players in my area. The worst thing about it is the server. It'd be better if you could download an app and then it only communicated with the server to update and do things that require server communication. There's so little that is notably online about it and it'd fix their server issues as well. The fact that Guardians are counted in the player total is just irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back