• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ichigo.WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
A happy Ichigo because he has a dead mom? What?
I've seen chibi faces and it's very possible to make a ">=(" kind of face. You need to take the criticism better.

Also, if you've seen animes, you can sometimes see their eyebreows through their hair.
Oh no. I didn't mean that in a rude way... I was saying, I dont want a sad Ichigo. It wouldn't look right to me in chibi form because I think that chibi should be happy. yes I know about that....
go onto deviantart and search JAWjakerssure...thats my account....I'm very familar with the style for I have drawn anime for years... I just thought if I made his eyebrows able to be seen through his hair then people would think it looked funny..

hey guys is that some pillow shading I see
pillow shading that is almost always incredibly ugly and should be changed so that there is an actual light source?
because I think that that's what I see
I already said that if someone wants they can re-shade it how they want and if its good I'll use it.... I'm not the best at SRB2 shading yet...sorry...

I saw you had were trying another character, R&S, and my first thought was "Oh boy, here we go again." Then I took a look, and was like "Whaa?? Did RikkiandSparkey make this? No way..."
You've just proved your worth. If you can make enough sprites as good as this one to make a full character wad, you are amazing. I think you've probably found your groove in this "chibi" thing!
Thank you. I've been drawing anime/chibi for a few years now so I thought I would make one of an anime character since my favorite anime is bleach, I made Ichigo. Now the only problem is I cant get XWE or any of the other wad maker things to work on my computer so hopfully one of my friends knows how to work them and can help me with that...

Oh no. I didn't mean that in a rude way... I was saying, I dont want a sad Ichigo. It wouldn't look right to me in chibi form because I think that chibi should be happy. yes I know about that....
go onto deviantart and search JAWjakerssure...thats my account....I'm very familar with the style for I have drawn anime for years... I just thought if I made his eyebrows able to be seen through his hair then people would think it looked funny..
Actually, I meant serious Ichigo, not sad.
Should have been more specific, I should have.

I already said that if someone wants they can re-shade it how they want and if its good I'll use it.... I'm not the best at SRB2 shading yet...sorry...

You should not rely on someone else coming in and fixing your mistakes, 1. That's poor manners and basically saying "I'm not going to try to fix this do it for me" and 2. You're probably not even going to find someone willing to fix the shading.

Pillow shading, by definition, is when you shade things in such a way that it looks like the light source is between the viewer and the object. This is unrealistic, and almost always uglier than if the light source were to be placed correctly.

My suggestion is to do some research and learn how to shade CORRECTLY, rather than continue what you're doing now and shading sprites in a way that's ugly and unrealistic.

A happy Ichigo because he has a dead mom? What?
I've seen chibi faces and it's very possible to make a ">=(" kind of face. You need to take the criticism better.

Also, if you've seen animes, you can sometimes see their eyebreows through their hair.
Illustrated point: This took 4 minutes, 1 already-used orange, and pureblack. Shade at own leisure.
ichibigo.png

Oh, and since he's already assymmetrical, how about a Tensa Zangetsu, seeing as that's the Bankai coat.

Last edited:
Illustrated point: This took 4 minutes, 1 already-used orange, and pureblack. Shade at own leisure.
ichibigo.png

Oh, and since he's already assymmetrical, how about a Tensa Zangetsu, seeing as that's the Bankai coat.
First what do you mean by assymmetrical? I made him symmetrical. Ichigo's hair doesnt match up correctly... and yes I will add in his Tensa Zangetsu soon... im trying to get better at drawing it...

*Asymmetrical

and you just said it, his hair isn't quite mirrored.
Tensa Zangetsu reference:
Bleach%20Kurosaki%20ichigo%20Tensa%20Zangetsu%20Cosplay%20Sword_1.jpg

hey guys is that some pillow shading I see
pillow shading that is almost always incredibly ugly and should be changed so that there is an actual light source?
because I think that that's what I see

Pillow shading IS what you see. :|

Man Ichigo is just the type of guy to always look angry, or at least have an evil smirk on his face but we all know hes not evil

@Chaos as much as it'll be "cool" (< I never liked Bleach or any anime, so...) to make him have a sword, it is sort of pointless, as he can't even use it. It'll look just wierd... Unless his spindash is him twisting around with the sword, or something...

Sorry I haven't been on guys... as I was saying about my shitty computer... it crashed... so I'm using my family's computer but it doesn't have paint on it and well... I'm not aloud to download things on here since its the "family's". I DID how ever finish ALOT since the last was added up. i finished alot of his running frames and i decided I am going to make a simple pack of him with other supers. 1 will be his Vasto Lordez as you see the one from... a while ago.. hahaha. the 2nd will be Mugetsu and I might add in his Skull-Clad form if i get the time! speaking of the sword I was thinking of maybe making it look like for his spin dash as if he's using his Getsuga Tenshou against his enemy's! when my computer is finished getting fixed I promise I'll finish the WAD and add it up here. I was smart for once and saved it to my SD card because I have an SD card for only SRB2 and i decided to put him in it too. bad part is is that this computer is shitty too and doesn't take SD cards... I hate computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back