I wish I can make a Tails flash movie or comic

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that's nice. This tails movie may not be ready until June or July depending on how fast he goes and how fast he gets audio from the voiceovers he hired.

According to what Omega said,

LIES!!!
zim7jf.png

But isn't it true that if some flash artists aren't as artistic than most flash artists than its harder for them to draw in flash rather than putting sprites in flash? I'm only curious.

teentails said:
But isn't it true that if some flash artists aren't as artistic than most flash artists than its harder for them to draw in flash rather than putting sprites in flash? I'm only curious.
Will somebody translate this to English? My knowledge of pig-latin isn't very expansive, you know...

I understood him perfectly.

and to answer your question TT, that is very true. flash is pretty quirky with it's drawing system and tools can be a real pain to work with. that's why sprites are used in flash alot.

teentails said:
Transalated said:
But, isn't it harder to draw in flash than to put sprites in flash if the artist isn't that great?

Actually, I find it easier to draw in Flash. I hate having to convert all those sprites into traced bitmaps, or worse... to keep them as bitmaps. Flash really needs better bitmap support.

Besides flash, is there any low-cost vector graphics editor that anyone knows about? I've tried Inkscape, but that just... compared to flash.

I don't really know much about flash, but I've heard it uses AVI files, and there's a program called camtasia studio that will capture a certain area of the screen. You could then use MMF or whatever to do it. I don't really know if this will help or not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back