• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OH **** NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver360

When I was playing a netgame I was talking to my friends " I wish I learn how to make character." Then it hit me " What if in the main menu of SRB2 had this type create a character that can be based of the or like that sonic character maker on newgrounds."
Then you can add the abilities.Please remeber that this a suggestion so dont go all wild on me okay.Now speak your mind.
Oh yeah it would be good because you wont have millions of people asking " Can you help me with this." "Can you help me with that." "How you that thing where you do ..."
Well that's my opinion now tell me yours.

OH **** NO would be my choice.

You would see all kinds of characters that all look the same. The forums would be flooded with recolors from that weird flash. So many people already base their recolor character wads of that program, but fail in finishing it due to lack in skill. Recolors really aren't original, but if this thing would work, even the pro's would prize the few recolors that were being made without that flash-base-option.

lolz we need an ezer karakter editor

That's what you sound like. Honestly there's nothing hard about just using XWE and some image editors.

Super mystic sonic said:
OH **** NO would be my choice.

You would see all kinds of characters that all look the same. The forums would be flooded with recolors from that weird flash. So many people already base their recolor character wads of that program, but fail in finishing it due to lack in skill. Recolors really aren't original, but if this thing would work, even the pro's would prize the few recolors that were being made without that flash-base-option.
That is true.

Draykon said:
lolz we need an ezer karakter editor

That's what you sound like. Honestly there's nothing hard about just using XWE and some image editors.[/quote
Actually that sounds nothing like me. Ohh yeah i forgot I'm AM learning how to do XWE.I'm just saying so people wont be on the forums just nagging about how do I make that do this.So chill'8)'

Yes, but I wanted to get his facts straight.It seems like some people think opinion is a fact and a fact is a opinion.Those type of people are confusing':?'.

Okay now back to the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back