i was just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadeX23

ok I know this is a stupid question but its been buging me why do people get banned off the master server for hangouts i was just in this place and some jerk wad came and said i'm sorry but your banned the ms for fully enjoying the game by takin a break and talkin to eachother insted of going around and killing generic radom robots I mean come on being banned from hanging out I mean I know we didn.t slave over a hot computer to make the ms or srb2 but how is hanging out a bad thing to do i mean come on I know this game was made for maches but its also like a less laggy sonic stlye version of imvu witch i hate btw

shadeX23 said:
ok I know this is a stupid question but its been buging me why do people get banned off the master server for hangouts i was just in this place and some jerk wad came and said i'm sorry but your banned the ms for fully enjoying the game by takin a break and talkin to eachother insted of going around and killing generic radom robots I mean come on being banned from hanging out I mean I know we didn.t slave over a hot computer to make the ms or srb2 but how is hanging out a bad thing to do i mean come on I know this game was made for maches but its also like a less laggy sonic stlye version of imvu with i hate btw
What the Hell?

Chaos said:
shadeX23 said:
ok I know this is a stupid question but its been buging me why do people get banned off the master server for hangouts i was just in this place and some jerk wad came and said i'm sorry but your banned the ms for fully enjoying the game by takin a break and talkin to eachother insted of going around and killing generic radom robots I mean come on being banned from hanging out I mean I know we didn.t slave over a hot computer to make the ms or srb2 but how is hanging out a bad thing to do i mean come on I know this game was made for maches but its also like a less laggy sonic stlye version of imvu with i hate btw
What the Hell?

what do ya mean what the hell my spellings not that bad and if your refuring to the question I seroisly havin't seen a vaild reson to ban hangouts

From whatever the hell that long phrase was, I think he means "oh no watgfdvd im banned why oh why hows it bad someone help me lol xD."

Or I'm paraphrasing.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Host your own Master Server, and you will see why.

i can't host i havn't been banned its just my computer I haven't hosted on this computer ever so i'm not banned but i joined someone and there server got shut down right when we where having fun it may be easy to see for you but i still can't see why hang outs are bad why are they bad again?

Ok, LoganGBA hosts the Master Server (or the old one) from his computer, it eats up his bandwith, which costs money, so if the Master Server is full with hangouts, Logan has to spend a lot of money on it, as far as I know. He is using his money and computer for the Master Server, so don't you think he should get his own rules?

Simply, the MS takes A LOT of your bandwidth away. It's VERY hard to host one. Got it? Okay, so the MS is hosted for you to actually PLAY THE GAME, not hang around and talk. You can do that in an instant messaging program, IMVU, or better yet, REAL LIFE!

Edit: lol chrome beat me :(

shadeX23 said:
Ok, I know this is a stupid question, but its been bugging me: Why do people get banned off the master server for hangouts? I was just in this place and some jerk-wad came and said, "I'm sorry, but you're banned off of the ms for fully enjoying the game by taking a break and talking to each other instead of going around and killing generic random robots." I mean, come on! Being banned from hanging out? I mean, I know we didn't slave over a hot computer to make the ms or srb2, but how is hanging out a bad thing to do? I mean, come on! I know this game was made for matches but its also like a less laggy sonic style version of IMVU, which I hate, btw.
Fixed. They ban people because people will join the server thinking that it is coop/match/ect. but to find out that no one is doing anything. I hate the rule too, so I host hangouts off of the MS. If I want more people to join, I put it back on the MS, switch it to coop or something, wait for people to join while we play, and then take it back off.

shadeX23 said:
Oh I didn't know that well ok that makes sense.

Fix'd, and now that you know, please tell everyone else that thinks the way you do, so we don't have more people with the same question, it will help us all in the long run!

shadeX23 said:
ok I know this is a stupid question but its been buging me why do people get banned off the master server for hangouts i was just in this place and some jerk wad came and said i'm sorry but your banned the ms for fully enjoying the game by takin a break and talkin to eachother insted of going around and killing generic radom robots I mean come on being banned from hanging out I mean I know we didn.t slave over a hot computer to make the ms or srb2 but how is hanging out a bad thing to do i mean come on I know this game was made for maches but its also like a less laggy sonic stlye version of imvu witch i hate btw
Wow, that's hard to read. The ellipse is your friend.

IMVU = Ugly people that go incredibly slow

SRB2 = Not-so ugly animals that can move places in more LESS than one minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back