I seem to have gotten lost in this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mystic

I know SpiderMan 2 has been out forever, but this is the only time I actually am trying to finish the game (I like swinging around). I seem to have gotten lost on my way to the SpiderMan store (or whatever it is called) to but upgrades. I have no idea where it is. Could someone please help me?

It's the dollar sign on your map...press the select button...And be sure to beat it quickly so it's worth some money when you sell it. Seriously..after you complete every task...there's nothing left to offer from it.

Bah, whatever you have it for. The spidey stores are usually department stores in the city, but I think there should be one close to the pizza place. Or maybe I'm thinking of the arcade...

I love spider-man 2! It was too easy to beat though, it's still fun to play, I like it better than ultimate spider-man :D

Whatever floats your boat. Personally, I don't think there's much to it after you beat it once. Iv'e done all the little missions and challenges, gotten the ridiculous ammount of hero points, and beat the story twice...I can't do anything with it after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back