I new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im new to the forums and I need help with something when I lond the mysticrealm wad and go to multiplayer it says this YOU MAY HAVE WAD FILES LOADED AND/OR MODIFIED IN SOME WAY RESTART SRB2 BEFORE CONETACTING

did you load any files before mystic realm?

Edit: I see you were trying to connect to a netgame, you can't have any wads loaded unless you are hosting.Really though, try reading the FAQ

Why was my post deleted for no apparent reason? (and without notification of why it was deleted in the first place)

Well then, maybe you should READ the error message and NOT add Mystic Realm to your game before trying to join games!

it does this when I add wads in the game when I put a wad in the game it says the same thing in mulitplayer come guys I realy want to play mulitplayer with wads can you please help me with this please?

HypernazoX said:
it does this when I add wads in the game when I put a wad in the game it says the same thing in mulitplayer come guys I realy want to play mulitplayer with wads can you please help me with this please?
You CAN NOT play WADs in multiplayer without the host of the game adding them. It would lead to an unfair game, Say. People were using Senku in a SRB2JTE. You enter with HMS. You will win no matter what. That would lead to unfairness, Simple, no?

so you are saying that I can't play with wads in the game only if the server turns off the disable wad thing thats why I cant play with them?

I'll explain it in a more simple way than you just did.

You only add the wads to the game if you're hosting.
If you're joining a game, and wads will be downloaded (if they're small enough) and added automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back