i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flames

my srb2 launcher is not working cause every time i try to get on now it says "signal_handler/segmant_violation"
and i can not get on srb2 please help

Wait, it SIGSEVs? I've never heard of the launcher doing that. The common Launcher error is Runtime Error '53'.

no i can not get on srb2!!!!!! ive ben saying that i cant get srb2 to work and start up no wad problems
no run time errors
just it will not load up for me to play on srb2!

no i just got on my account and started up srb2 and it did not work an then i created some soc's (random)
and i tried after 2 hours
still no

Flames said:
no i just got on my account and started up srb2 and it did not work an then i created some soc's (random)
and i tried after 2 hours
still no

Honestly, we as a whole will be more inclined to help you when your grammatical error rate isn't so high.

1. Capitalize no, it is the first word in the sentence.
2. There is supposed to be a comma after no.
3. You made a run-on sentence.
4. SRB2 is supposed to use all caps.
5. You need to put a d after an.
6. SOC is supposed to be capitalized.
7. Capitalize the word I.
8. Put a period after the word hours.
9. The last two words should probably be changed to Still won't work.

It's readable. Get over it.

I would check and make sure all your necessary SRB2 files are in the same directory as srb2win.exe. If the problem still persists, then your best bet is to simply redownload SRB2.

That REALLY shouldnt happen, If that is true, its probobly your computers fault, Because programs dont stop, and start working again after a specific time period.

well the same thing happend to my srb2jte and i just re downloaded it and it worked and it still does but this was weird i redownloaded srb2 8 times it still did not work so i tried to wait and the next day i was on and it got halfway done loading

Redownloading wont help.

Best thing you should do is get your computer fixed with anti viral software, or atleast take it to a professional to see whats going wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back