I need help with Pivot

Status
Not open for further replies.

superflip96

Now loaded with Calcium!
You know the program Pivot. The program to make stick figure movies and sorts.

Well if you do know how then I need help. How do you make the animation into a GIF?

Please help me if you can. Thanks!

Oh I love that, that's cool, I made a movie today :P.

To make a new animation, do one frame like standing still, and you want to e.g. wave it's hand, click on the dot on his hand and move it up, now click on next frame, then it's added, then click play then it will do the waving animation.

Edit: I don't know how to put it in a gif file, if it's animated than try renaming it yourmoviename.gif, maybe that might work.

HYPERKNUX said:
Oh I love that, that's cool, I made a movie today :P.

To make a new animation, do one frame like standing still, and you want to e.g. wave it's hand, click on the dot on his hand and move it up, now click on next frame, then it's added, then click play then it will do the waving animation.

Edit: I don't know how to put it in a gif file, if it's animated than try renaming it yourmoviename.gif, maybe that might work.

I know how to animate. I dont know how to swith to gif

yeah, it's fun:
WHEE.gif

see?

For the love of god, PLEASE don't post huge GIF images like that. It froze my computer and brought up a low-disk space warning. And I'd hate to imagine what would happen to a Dail-up user. Take it down PLEASE.

In short to what I'll Begin said, NSF56K.

Looks like a pretty interesting program. Just don't put on the 3 lines for the hands, makes it look pretty corny >.>

Shu said:
Save as... GIF...

...You brilliant genius! *shot*

It doesnt show an option saying save as GIF.

Hmm am I missing something here? When i click save animation, it only saves as a file only openable by pivot itself.

Am I missing something?

Edit to avoid double post: I got the GIF thing to work! My new movie is my new avatar!

And a new new movie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back