I like games, sooooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really have no concept of how to get positions around here, do you? You can't just ask for something like this, you'd have to earn it. And if several of us who've been here a helluva lot longer than you can't earn it, you're not likely to be getting in so soon.

How am i supposed to earn a rank around here? I like beta games, and i'm good at finding bugs. I would be a good help to SONICTEAMJR.

I would NEVER leak anything! EVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVER
EVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVER
EVEREVEREVER!

Right, I take it that was the icing on the cake.

The bancake, I mean. Hah, that almost sounds like pancake. I'm so clever

Alrighty, Chaoman.

It's obvious that you're just ignorant, but that's just as bad as stupid around here, so lemme explain something we call "common sense".

You don't get onto the SRB2 project for not doing anything. Around here we have a policy of making beta testers out of people who contribute a lot to, well, beta testing public versions. We already have more than enough beta testers, and a person who has been here less than a year has no chance in hell of being one, even IF they were qualified and have done a ton of stuff towards the community, which you haven't.

I don't like permanently banning people for ignorance, but if you keep this stuff up, I'm going to have to. Read the rules. Type properly. And THINK before you post a topic.

If you want to be involved in this game, try learning how to design levels or characters. There are tons of tutorials on the forums and the website that explain the ins and outs of how to edit SRB2. SRB2 is fully moddable, and that's why this community is even here.

However, posting topics such as this one will lead to you getting banned. Consider yourself officially warned.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back