• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I have two questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavoredLoli

Tastefully Twisted
One can someone help me with my super secret wad I need one qualified person PM me if you want to help.
Two is there a pac-man wad because my friend really like pac-man
and for those of you who are a little "Dee dee dee" this is pac-man.
399718.jpg

I have made from sccht(pacman is easy)a Pacman spirte sheet but I lost it Ree-c has it though so I coulde ask becase I wanted him to make a Wad out of it oh well.

About my super secret character I got the recoloring down but after I did the dude looked like he was doing pull ups I don't know how to fix it. :mrgreen:

I have two questions:

Why is your grammar and spelling so abysmal?
Who on the internet wouldn't know who Pac-Man is?

the answer to the second one might be bill gates.

Billgates: "Who -or what- is a 'pac-man'!? Is it some chatracter off of Microsoft 3000?"

Mystic said:
I have two questions:

Why is your grammar and spelling so abysmal?
Who on the internet wouldn't know who Pac-Man is?

I have two answers well sort of.........
One I don't know why my grammar and spelling so abysmal (whatever that means).
Two many people who were born in the mid to late 90's have no clue who Pac-Man is.
:twisted:

That wasn't even close to a burn. The question was rhetorical. So you just made yourself look like an ass. :?

If that qualifies as a burn to you, I suggest you stay away from the outside today. It's a whole 70ºF outside today. You might die of heat exhaustion.

Most gamers know who Pac-Man is. Even people born in the 90s. It's the kind of game that anyone can pick up and enjoy. Just so you know, you might want to look up the word "abysmal".

(In French accent) Oh really everyone knows the ways of the pac-man eh?
Oh well please back on to the topic because I still need help.

Mystic said:
If that qualifies as a burn to you, I suggest you stay away from the outside today. It's a whole 70ºF outside today. You might die of heat exhaustion.

This right here, this is a burn. 8)

Mystic said:

Most gamers know who Pac-Man is. Even people born in the 90s. It's the kind of game that anyone can pick up and enjoy. Just so you know, you might want to look up the word "abysmal".

I aggree that its a game any one can enjoy but, that doesn't mean they knew about the game before-hand.

Abysmal
1. Resembling an abyss in depth; unfathomable.
2. Very profound; limitless: abysmal misery.
3. Very bad: an abysmal performance.

Metal Sonic becase I am nice I am going to ask ree-c if he can use my spirtes to make pacman.He was surposed to do it before but never hapend.

;edit;Sorey both me and ree-c lost them.

Mystic said:

*Throws Mystic into the Sun*
Now thats what I call a "sun burn". :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back