I cannot create Kart Minimaps

Soniku11

Hello! Its been only recently that my race pack for Kart has been approved, and till then i couldnt do anything but wait before trying to make the rest of what i had pending, like minimaps, decorating and tweaking the maps themselves.

And i wanted to start by first making a minimap on the maps that are already fine as they are, but, when i go to save the image, it only renders a very small portion of it.

The image when trying to save the map thing ends up being about 4k X 4k in size approximatedly, and the map is not even THAT big, compared to some others that are infinitely bigger than mines, and also have minimap.

How do i solve this, or do i have to just NOT have minimaps? The small portion that renders its not much bigger than the player itself, maybe about 500x500 FU aproximatedly its what renders.

THE MAP IN QUESTION
1710117414146.png

THE IMAGE THAT SAVES
1710117512203.png

Hello! Its been only recently that my race pack for Kart has been approved, and till then i couldnt do anything but wait before trying to make the rest of what i had pending, like minimaps, decorating and tweaking the maps themselves.

And i wanted to start by first making a minimap on the maps that are already fine as they are, but, when i go to save the image, it only renders a very small portion of it.

The image when trying to save the map thing ends up being about 4k X 4k in size approximatedly, and the map is not even THAT big, compared to some others that are infinitely bigger than mines, and also have minimap.

How do i solve this, or do i have to just NOT have minimaps? The small portion that renders its not much bigger than the player itself, maybe about 500x500 FU aproximatedly its what renders.

THE MAP IN QUESTION
View attachment 114261

THE IMAGE THAT SAVES
View attachment 114262
i think i’ve had this same problem before, and the only option i had was to do a screenshot and then crop it to get the image.

i think i’ve had this same problem before, and the only option i had was to do a screenshot and then crop it to get the image.
i mean, yes, that IS a valid option, but the issue was, image could not be in the best quality, compared at a full sized map image, when you export that as a png, and tracing it might not be AS easy as it might seem in the first place

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back