I can and cant host a server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouken

The problem is when I host a server no one can join it, but there is one person that can join my server that I dont even know, called wiiman. Anyways Wiiman is the only one who can join my server, and no one else sees it. I do have a router, but why is wiiman the only one who can see my server?

Ok

I did read the FAQ, and tried to change my ports but it it made it so I couldn't use the internet, I probably made a mistake so I'll try again and hopefully, it will be a positive outcome.

Turns out, it worked right, but now I cant see any servers, and when I host a server it is never registered..............

Advertising, and putting yes has nothing to do with seeing other players servers. I can see servers now because, I changed the name servers number. I can get my server registered, but I dont know if it is visible to other players because, no one has ever joined yet.

I never add wads when I am trying to see if people will join. Just tell me if you seen a server called Chaos Knuckles Plz Join.

I onlt put that to see if peopel would join, plz join usually attracts nubs, because they think it wont have any wads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back