I am SO confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

909090hey

I know we have another topic in here like this but it doesnt help me, and I have searched so much and I just cant find the answer! I have seen people saying stuff like "have you fixed that bug in ERZ?" and have they tested it?!?! and if so how? is there a beta for srb2me? tell me please im really confused!!

909090hey said:
I know we have another topic in here like this but it doesnt help me, and I have searched so much and I just cant find the answer! I have seen people saying stuff like "have you fixed that bug in ERZ?" and have they tested it?!?! and if so how? is there a beta for srb2me? tell me please im really confused!!

ERZ = Eggrock Zone.
I really don't see your problem. No,leak of Srb2me has been discover yet.

They don't want Srb2me to end up like Srb2 1.1 leaked all over the net...

909090hey said:
There is no beta of SRB2ME. For the case you mentioned, the topic was about a bug in RVZ, which is included in 1.09.4.

EDIT: Ninja'd. But nonetheless...

Ok well whats rvz? and where can i download this 1.09.4? ive downloaded everything that i can find and in it there is only gfz thz and cez so what is rvz?? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH red volcano zone NOW i get it!!!!!!!! ok and also if it was a bug in rvz then why did they say erz?

1.09.04 is the current version of SRB2. Second, RVZ is Red Volcano Zone(Just clearing it up so you wouldn't have a hint of doubt in your thought.) Is that what you want to know? Also, why spamming dude? It's not my business though. Seeya.

RVZ (Red Volcano Zone) is a secret level in the current version of SRB2. Although, it's a secret level for a reason. It's got some flaws in it, such as the rising lava trapping players in co-op and the rising lava at the end being completely unavoidable.

Although I wouldn't worry about trying to find it, if I understand right, a fixed Red Volcano Zone is making an appearance in SRB2 2.0

909090hey said:
ok and also if it was a bug in rvz then why did they say erz?

A few topics below this one, you can see a topic called "By the way, has the end of RVZ1 been fixed yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back