• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

i am ready to be admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guessed correctly. Mystic has chosen to obstruct the administration of justice by refusing to assent to the appointment of new administrators. (Anyone who gets the reference has earned my utmost respect.)

O hay Shu. And Draykon, I'm gonna assume that means that Mystic refuses to make any more administrators, assuming the staff is good enough?

That's what Drayk says.

It seems this place's crappy software has been fixed some. And I herd Spazzo got banned. Might not be such a bad place anymore.

Then he's coming to chew me out like he always does. Good thing I learned how to ignore blatant flames since I left this place.

Oh hay shu, Anyway You're not ready. your the newest member..plus you don't have what it takes jean ಠ_ಠ

Shu, if you're the kinda person who flicks off everyone you're mad at, can hardly spell anything, and then a dude came and said you could be admin, would you believe it? And He's like... 15 or something

Oh and btw why is this in editing and also:
Group name: Administrators
Group description: Forum administrators.
Group membership: This is a closed group: no more users accepted

Private Message Username Posts Location Email Website Select
Group Moderator
Mystic 3999 Herndon, VA
Group Members
Arrow 550 Riverdale, MD, USA
FoxBlitzz 2883 192.168.1.101
FuriousFox 1161
Shadow Hog 3328 Location: Location:
Sonict 579 Mississauga, Ontario: Canada
SSNTails 2603 Raleigh, NC
Page 1 of 1

Shu said:
It seems this place's crappy software has been fixed some.

You can't fix phpBB2, it's just... phpBB2... IT CAN'T BE FIXED, ONLY REPLACED :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back