• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

i am feeling genorous (so i will take skin wad requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusruss

so, if you make or find all your sprites, i might just wad it for you.
ohh you will also be added to the skinwads todo list

1. Brian May
2. Roger Taylor
3. John Deacon
4. Triple B
5. 3FOREVER88
6. Myself
7. megaman 2d
8. 3d blast sonic
9. espio
10. pikachu
11. ash
12. mighty

yes, and yes. i have all the sprites for the above charecters, and i have the time, and i have the abilaty to wad. if you wnat the charecter done just tell me the ability and where i can get sprites.

Can you do the Sonic from Sonic3D Blast.A place that has them is The Mystical Forest Zone Act 3.That is a web site by the way.

You will have to give crdit to the orignal riper(NOT ME).
And there isn't running sprites so if you don't want to use walking then I will make those well edit to make them.

And the topic descends into insanity. Oh, and ssn.sonicstadium.org has some stationary Sonic 3D sprites, including the spin in rusty ruin, but no movement I'm afraid

Whoah, take out yor avatarm or the admins will do that for you o.o;

Its to big vertically, 144x144 is the maximum.

Whoah, I already told him about his avatarm so don't worry about it o.o;

You know, this topic sort of reminds me of the time when I was taking request, thus the reason why I have a couple of character wads on my site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back