• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I am desperate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaoman

Please help me make some character WADs! I tried EVERYTHING and I still can't make characters out of these guys! (Sonic is the one with the blue hair, Shadow is the guy with the black and red hair, Amy is the one with the pink hair, Knuckles with red hair, and Tails with the orange-ish hair) It needs to be hosted at sepwich before I can link it. Please tell me a good image hosting site.

you PERMIT a bump?
Nobody can really do that.
And also:
(Sonic is the one with the blue hair, Shadow is the guy with the black and red hair, Amy is the one with the pink hair, Knuckles with red hair, and Tails with the orange-ish hair)
REALLY? LOL I THOT DAT SONIK WAS TEH ONE WITH RED HAIR LOLZ!!?!11
Point driven.

Spazzo said:
you PERMIT a bump?
And also:
(Sonic is the one with the blue hair, Shadow is the guy with the black and red hair, Amy is the one with the pink hair, Knuckles with red hair, and Tails with the orange-ish hair)
Point driven.
Ok... I'll edit that first post. And, I'm just stopping confusion.

Chaoman said:
Spazzo said:
you PERMIT a bump?
And also:
Point driven.
Ok... I'll edit that first post. And, I'm just stopping confusion.
...stopping it?
Dude, why do you think people come here?
You think that the people who come here are total loonies?
I mean, look:
logo_phpBB.gif

Most kids who play video games can instantly identify it as knuckles, who evedentally hates cameras *stabbed*
:roll:

Yeah, this is an MB for a game STARRING Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. If you don't know the difference, you're a moron, and should go educate yourself(with SRB2, of course).

roboashura said:

And in spelling :P

*shot*

And if your hosting all the srb2 sprites, i actually remember making a zip of the sprites for sonic, supersonic, shadow, amy, my character, and another i made, walter rpg's, and metalsonic, for all the sprites, use yousendit or upload temple, in a zip.

wow, a human version of the sonic team... Grab onto something, a lawsuit is coming in from the east!*shot*

1. I got it off a website.

2. Save it as a bitmap and check the actual size. If it does not work, post a request on this topic with an e-mailing link and I will try sending you a copy of my bitmap image of it. The bitmap I have is actual size. :mrgreen:

3. I do not have a wad. It is just a team picture.

saving it as a bitmap will not restore it to it's original size, and I do not want a full sized version of that. If I wanted to, I could design my own human sonic team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back