Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 (Joke character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bouncey said:
Yeah but either way how is the music I chosen Illegal and Forbidden, besides it would be really fun to hear Barbie Girl while playing the Final Boss.
So you want to say that you have the permission of James Blunt, Slipknot and the Crazy Frog Team to use their songs? Wow! You seem to know popular people! :eek: *irony*

Permission I didn't know you needed permission.

Besides I rather not give them permission becase they suck LOL.

Bouncey said:
Now all we need is a extra music wad that you can add that has REALLY ANOYYING music.

For example:
Boss:The music in the Frosties kid ad
GFZ1:Your Beautiful - James Blunt
GFZ2:Chiki Girls - Chicky Holiday
THZ1:Crazy Frog-Axel F
THZ2:Amy's Theme tune to SA1
CEZ1:Some annoying Slipknot song
CEZ2:The Internet is for .... (I had to) (I AM NOT A PERVERT)
CEZ3: Aqua - Barbie Girl

Oh come on we all know if some one REALLY made there own fan character like that they would have the most annoying music.

Worst idea for a WAD ever. Ugh.

Hey, I know! Instead of stealing copyrighted music, how about we make our own crappy music! New version of my HMSVoice WAD contains homemade Super Sonic music as well as: a spike damage sound, an improved death voice, and voices for Eggman that don't work correctly for the boss and conflict with other parts of the game! It doesn't contain Torgo's 3.1 additions yet, though.

http://chaos.foxmage.com/AkuKitsune/HMS123311Voice.wad (For some strange reason it shrunk to 3.6 MB even though I added stuff to it)

That is okay, 3.1 doesn't have that much new frames anyways.
Its kinda funny when you add your version and play as sonic (some of the made up sounds play).

FoxBlitzz this is so... AWESOME! It's so goooood! I played it while my brother was in my room and we both were unable to stop laughing! :lol:

FoxBlitzz said:
Hey, I know! Instead of stealing copyrighted music, how about we make our own crappy music! New version of my HMSVoice WAD contains homemade Super Sonic music as well as: a spike damage sound, an improved death voice, and voices for Eggman that don't work correctly for the boss and conflict with other parts of the game! It doesn't contain Torgo's 3.1 additions yet, though.

http://chaos.foxmage.com/AkuKitsune/HMS123311Voice.wad (For some strange reason it shrunk to 3.6 MB even though I added stuff to it)

Ok, of all the things in SRB2 that have made me lolz that is the most lolzyest thing I have ever heard.*lolz**stubs toe on wall*
My tooooooooeeee!!

Hmm, maybe I can make the levels with mismatched textures, that would be kind of funny. Is there a way to make to make the levels have different textures without putting the entire level in the wad?

(Maybe there is a little too much effort to add more and more to this wad)

Ok, i just heard the supa music and all though this is a bit spamy I just have to say it.

Supa-mega-ultra-hypa-ninja-mega-ultra-Sonic-hypa-transformation-pow-wow-
pezzzuuuuuuuu-dedo-dedo-deod-oeod-gooooooooo!

I'm sorry you had to see that... :cry: But it is realy funny. :mrgreen: And I'm am ashamed i had to say that... :(

Torgo said:
Hmm, maybe I can make the levels with mismatched textures, that would be kind of funny. Is there a way to make to make the levels have different textures without putting the entire level in the wad?
Yeah, you can overwrite the textures. However, in keeping with the spirit, it might be a better idea to just make an ugly palette ^_~

EDIT: I took off the download to the one with the stupid pallet, it just wasn't working out the way I wanted it to.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Might as well make a mod called: "HyperMysteriousShadonic12331's LOL O HAY GUYS Blast 2"

For some reason, I can actually see that happening.

lol, I downloaded this wad on the laptop yesterday, and I gotta admit, it's **** hilarious!!!! I downloaded the HMS123311Voice wad file, and I was, like, laughing my head off!!! Man, that voice sound is HILARIOUS!!!! O Creator of HMS123311, I bow down to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back