Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 (Joke character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw it and still i dont think its funny.... maybe I have a differen't sense of humor then you but this is NOT funny..... I rest my case.

metalsonic5555 said:
He made it like that, you can't stop the SuperVirus blast 2.
JTE made a thing called the supervirus in the version before the current one I believe. Then he made the SVB2 thing, if you don't want it I suggest you search your but off for an older version, but I'm quite sure that older one won't have HMS123's ability.
It's scary to you, that's sad, it's a game, it's not like Jason is going to jump out of the screen and eat you while he's saying "Beware the power of the Supervirus". :mrgreen:

It shows that now? Wow im not gonna use the EXE much.

LOL!!!!!!!! I LOVE HMS123311 in SRB2JTE!!! But could ya try to make the same powers he gets in JTE possible in SRB2win? If ya could, it would PWN!!! Oh, and also, can I have the music for the JTE song, "Super Sonic, the Problem's Chronic," or whatever the name is? I would LOVE it

I am not going to make him overpowered in normal SRB2. I made him exactly like sonic in srb2 so people would not use him to unfairly beat someone in multiplayer. I can't make him overpowered in like how SRB2JTE anyways, I have limited knowledge of SOCing, but I am positive it would be impossible.

I think it would be funnier if he is very underpowered like JTE said earlier in the topic. Again I wouldn't be able to make him underpowered the way JTE said.

This character is preety much, a fair character to use. Oh and offtopic: I love aosth *aka adventures of sonic the hedgehog*!

Torgo said:
I am not going to make him overpowered in normal SRB2. I made him exactly like sonic in srb2 so people would not use him to unfairly beat someone in multiplayer. I can't make him overpowered in like how SRB2JTE anyways, I have limited knowledge of SOCing, but I am positive it would be impossible.

I think it would be funnier if he is very underpowered like JTE said earlier in the topic. Again I wouldn't be able to make him underpowered the way JTE said.

Darn people for using to multithok to spin around and shoot/escape. Is there really no way to make a second/third/etc. thok cost a ring in competition modes, without affecting coop and the first thok?

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Now all he needs is a incredibly strong and ridiculously stupid shot to fire. Then he will be overpowered.

He shouldn't fire anything, when the ring toss button is pressed it should trigger an explosion that obliterates every enemy.

Uh, guys? Am I the only one who had this happen?

srb20001.png

Considering we are talking about HMS123311 and his, for lack of a better name, Armageddon Control, I got caught on the vertex of the Emerald Token cave as HMS.

Super mystic sonic said:
HMS123 was born to die. And it did. Funny for a moment, then it died, exactly the way it was supposed to die. Not funny anymore.

*cough* SMS is right. This is WAD is overpowered and utterly useless.*cough*

I think we have had enough of these joke WADS.

Chaos said:
Super mystic sonic said:
HMS123 was born to die. And it did. Funny for a moment, then it died, exactly the way it was supposed to die. Not funny anymore.

SMS is the last one that can talk about a wad that needs to die. Seriously, HMS is one step ABOVE him. At least HMS was considered valuable enough to have JTE spend his time to give him power's in JTE, and even the older members got a good laugh outta HMS. SMS is just sad, if it were made to be a joke wad, he woulda had his time in the light and faded out, like HMS, and some people would still play him from time to time for a good laugh. if there is ANYTHING that needs to die it's SMS.

So when he let's his little noob magnet die, then he can come and talk about what wads need to go.

Seanic said:
Chaos said:
Super mystic sonic said:

SMS is the last one that can talk about a wad that needs to die. Seriously, HMS is one step ABOVE him. At least HMS was considered valuable enough to have JTE spend his time to give him power's in JTE, and even the older members got a good laugh outta HMS. SMS is just sad, if it were made to be a joke wad, he woulda had his time in the light and faded out, like HMS, and some people would still play him from time to time for a good laugh. if there is ANYTHING that needs to die it's SMS.

So when he let's his little noob magnet die, then he can come and talk about what wads need to go.

Something tells me your not a huge fan of Super mystic sonic's SMS wad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back