hyper1.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, so far. It's kinda eye hurting seeing the colors flash a lot. @_@ And the invincibility is good too. My only complaint is to make the flash a bit slower, please. :P

You just didn't win the intarwebz! MF2_LowGravity, Kthxbai. Oh, and use A_RingBox to take away one ring every second.

That's a VERY bad move Kaysakado. You should NEVER use A_RingBox with a negative reactiontime unless under extreme circumstances.

Though if you really want to make it harder to use online, you can disable every level and make Map16 the only one for each mode.

hmmm, it looks great so far.

I'll have to agree with the colors flashing a bit too fast but that's my only complaint.

still it's looking great, glad to see something came from my day dreaming
though I"m a bit pissed I couldn't figure it out myself...eh, I'm too new to
editing for that yet but yeah, kudos!

Draykon said:
That's a VERY bad move Kaysakado. You should NEVER use A_RingBox with a negative reactiontime unless under extreme circumstances.
Well, he should still use MF2_LowGravity for uer jump height.

I'll Begin said:
Though if you really want to make it harder to use online, you can disable every level and make Map16 the only one for each mode.
Did that, more or less. Part of setting it to Mario mode.

This wad is alright but I think it would be better if you could even make it look remotely like hyper.

First off it dosent even have super form hair, it dose'nt have sparks coming out of it he dose'nt even run/fly faster!!...im done...

Draykon said:
Btw, what happens when the number drops below zero?

I'm thinking sigsev, but I'm not sure. It said something about it in the wiki; I'll go check.

EDIT: It says, "Awkward Results"

You get stuck in your death frames. You can still jump and spindash, but you cannot move horizontally in any way. (Spindash just makes you glow)

That happens, though you shouldn't have to, give yourself any number of rings under 50, and do homing... Doesn't always work, it just happened to me while testing a overpowered sonic I made.

Draykon said:
You get stuck in your death frames. You can still jump and spindash, but you cannot move horizontally in any way. (Spindash just makes you glow)

Sounds like that old Multi-thok bug from an older version of SRB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back