HYPER SONIC!! :_(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is, but you need to beat ultimate once.

Once you have, find a House in GFZ2. Go to the door and it'll say "Out to Lunch -RedXVI". Go back to the beginning and take the hidden Red Spring. You should find RedXVI and a picnic blanket. From there, he will give you the Master Emerald.

No...
That's not the right one. That's the one Shuffle used in his hoax to get to higher ground. Here's the REAL one:

You have to float at the highest possible point. It's above the entrance. Ridiculously high, so it will be hard to reach, even if you find the highest point in the zone.

Also note that a technical glitch may not have the text appear at the house. Just follow the rest of the directions and you'll still be fine.

Dark Warrior said:
No...
That's not the right one. That's the one Shuffle used in his hoax to get to higher ground. Here's the REAL one:

You have to float at the highest possible point. It's above the entrance. Ridiculously high, so it will be hard to reach, even if you find the highest point in the zone.

Also note that a technical glitch may not have the text appear at the house. Just follow the rest of the directions and you'll still be fine.

I'm not talking about the hoax.

thanks guys. i found the house. here comes the hardest mode.

shuffle, i found your spring and it scared the crap out of me(i wasent looking at the time :D ).

You guys are whacko. The spring in the pool takes you up to where you need to go. It's the best way I know of to get up there, and possibly the only way, as Sonic.

It's pretty easy. Just keep hitting him back and forth like a punching bag. He comes around on one side, hit him. He comes around on the other side, hit him again. And are you using FPS-style controls? If not, then you really should. It'll make the game 95% easier for you.

Yes, Hyper_Sonic. It will. Trust me. Here's what I did for the third boss:

In CEZ2, immediately go to the area leading into the dungeon with the trap floors. Up on some ledges you will see a 1-Up. Bounce off the springs and quickly grab it before you get hurt. Now, go over the castle wall to the other dungeon. Get the Invincibility from the well and enter the dungeon, running through all the badniks that are in your way. Try to grab as many points as you can. Most of the time you can get two extra lives, and when you die, you can get them both again, slowly increasing your lives count until you decide to go to CEZ3.

For CEZ3, try to bring Eggman up into the air, then hit him from below 1-3 times without killing yourself. Then run around, dodging the shots from the Jettysyns, and if possible, try to get them to infight with Eggman. Another approach is to spindash below Eggman, and jump upward without launching the spindash, so you'll get stuck inside him. But this way is a lot riskier.

Are you giving advice as to how to beat the games default bosses?

*falls on the floor laughing* (I refuse to use the inferior ROFL)

You want a tough boss? Try takin' on Zeshiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back