Hydro Room CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

srb20018lg9.png

A CTF map that took a weekend to make. The rest of the time I was testing.
It has 2 'hidden' area which aren't hidden. Confused? Its a one way wall. It provides a quick, easy way of reaching the flag, but then the question is... where IS the other team base. Serveral people have gotten lost in the hidden areas, but they eventualy find their way out.
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=a557e9faa9f8d80ea4c4db3bd27897f5

Thats only one of the rooms. The 2 hidden areas provide a challenge! 'Find that flag!' 'Where did the flag go?'
play the level and you'll see, play the level with others and you will really see!

Your water needs colormaps...

And as Segmint said, despite the alternate paths, your map is still too linear. Anyone with an auto ring would own pretty easily, because it would be difficult to get out of the way.

This is a pretty linier level great for noobs and makes for a quick game.

You are missing a thok barier in a wall, when I was playing I went right through the wall. thats not a good thing especially in ctf.

But other than that cool level.

Woodstock said:
This is a pretty linier level great for noobs and makes for a quick game.
But the level is too cramped, and masivly uses water. Both make everyone slower and easyier to shoot, particularly the flag bearer, prolonging the game.

Woodstock said:
You are missing a thok barier in a wall, when I was playing I went right through the wall. That's not a good thing, especially in ctf.
I think you're talking about the secret rooms. If so, they are suppose to be like that.

Just because it's supposed to be like that doesn't make it a good idea. It's generally not good to abuse glitches (i.e: thokking through walls) in your levels.

I don't know about thokking through walls, but I deffanetly but the one way walls in there. Go through the left or right exit from the falg and look back, there is a wall, but you can jump though it. Its meant to be a hologram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back