Hurricane Katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Katrina

I assume most people here have already heard, but there is a hurricane heading for the most vulnerable part of the coastline, New Orleans. Anyone here live or have relatives in the path of this thing?

I just remember watching all those documentaries about the fact that a doomsday scenario would be a category 5 hurricane going straight into New Orleans, and here it is. I only hope that people heed the warnings, or this could be one of the most damaging and fatal storms we've ever had in this country.

FATAL ERROR: PRESS CTRL*ALT*DEL TO CONTINUE
Sorry, but I just had to say that...

Anywho, my dad says that this is one of the biggest hurricanes ever reccorded. Thank the Lord that I'm halfway across the continent...

Right now I'm laughing at the idiot who put Nawlins in an area that's below sea level.

Seriously, though, I'll probably have only a thunderstorm or two.

Bigboi said:
Right now I'm laughing at the idiot who put Nawlins in an area that's below sea level.
It wasn't when they placed it there. The weight of all of the buildings has slowly made the city sink below sea level.

You're smart. But not as smart as I!

Anyway, about the buildings, does that me we could possibly dent the Earth and drown the area?

IT'S MY WORLD DOMINATION PLAN! MIIINNNEEE!!!

Warning: Do not break rule #3. If topics about things that aren't SRB2 and are serious are not able to be taken seriously, this forum will simply lose off-topic completely.

I live in florida by it. Bigboi, if you make a joke about this, I'll kill you.

I'll make an off-topic but not too off-topic: the houses. The houses in that region are made simply of wood. The people make them of wood for make them faster, but for that reason the houses are destroyed faster (hurricanes, hard storms, etc.). What do you think about it?

I live whereever my location in my profile on this site says and I'm pretty sure it doesnt say I ive in the path of sexy katriana

We have the TV on right now, listening to CNN talk about it.
There's a bunch of people who are willing to wait the hurricane out, because they believe that the hurricane will miss, because those other hurricanes that were supposed to hit missed.

I'm sorry, but these people are either really brave, or really stupid. X_x

IT says that Katrina is gunna hit me in a few days, but by then, all it will be is heavy rainfall.
Im having a beautiful day as of now.
EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I HAD MY 300th POST WITHOUT KNOWING!!!

Celebrate!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back