HUD help(create it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bio Spark

How do I create my own HUD?

EDIT: I have make some change to my sentence for be more precise(sorry if I spell bad my words. My english is a little bad)

In the SOC editor. All you need aside from that is a basic knowledge of where everything needs to go on the screen, grid-wise.

I was meaning create my own HUD. Know how?(i little late yeah)

P.S. SOrry for my mistakes( i talk french)

You cannot add HUD elements. However, you can “subtract” them by moving them off-screen. You can also change the look of elements by replacing their sprites. However, the sprite replacements will only take effect if they are loaded at the same time as the game itself (usually using a .bat file). Using sprite replacements, you can c reate a completely new use for static elements such as, for example, the SCORE word. You could turn that into an icon or something. The possibilities are fairly vast.

Joat said:
You cannot add HUD elements. However, you can “subtract” them by moving them off-screen. You can also change the look of elements by replacing their sprites. However, the sprite replacements will only take effect if they are loaded at the same time as the game itself (usually using a .bat file).
Using a .bat file did not work.

Biospark said:
Joat said:
You cannot add HUD elements. However, you can “subtract” them by moving them off-screen. You can also change the look of elements by replacing their sprites. However, the sprite replacements will only take effect if they are loaded at the same time as the game itself (usually using a .bat file).
Using a .bat file did not work.
Add the file with the launcher using the parameter:
Code:
-file customhud.WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back