How would I resize this to the sonic.plr sprite size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRINACE

Hey whats up everybody. If you know me my name is GRIN (from the net game "GRIN SRB2Riders!"). Any way I wanted to know how would I be able to make my sprite (shown below) to the size of the sonic.plr (without messing up the pixles)? the reason is because I want to make my character match the art and size of the game so that it dosen't look weird.

6fpx8wl.jpg
to this is size
63w9zf4.jpg

P.S. Im using XWE and if this topic has been said, im sorry but i just wanna know.

Also, My character (Slash) Isn't a "Recolor" I'm drawing every sprite on the pc.

To sise it to the sonic.plr go to mspaint and hit Ctrl E And a box will come up set the hight and with to 70 and 70 this is the sise for a normal character.

By the way your character looks cool hope you finish it.

Woodstock said:
To sise it to the sonic.plr go to mspaint and hit Ctrl E And a box will come up set the hight and with to 70 and 70 this is the sise for a normal character.

By the way your character looks cool hope you finish it.

Yeah I just tryed that. All it did was cut the picture off about the sonic.plr box size. Heh now I just really need a program that would make it that size without messing the actual picture up!

And thanx. Belive me this is my very first wad and I will finish it.

Great sprite, too bad it's gigantic. Try hires and see how big it is. It should still be big though.

Ok do this in mspaint use the select tool at te top right of the tool bar and make it go around your picture but leave a little space between the boarder and the character then grab the bottm right corner of the boarder and drag it up and left till it looks like it is 70 x 70 then set the hight and width to 70 and 70 and resise it again.

you might need to zoom in and fix some of the close details.

Thats how I would do it so if it dosent work the way you want I cant help you.

Ok I tryed this one internet site (http://www.picresize.com) and I resized my pic to 75/76 (because I did 70/71forced and it looked smaller spritewise). I really didn't check but would this be good now?

4puz1oh.png
to this
63w9zf4.jpg

Should I make the sprite bigger? give me your opinion.

BlueZero4 said:
pwnt

I'd say that works, but you may have to touch up a bit to fit into the pallette.

I finally got the perfect size for my sprite! 85/86.

6623r88.jpg

Thats just a little comparison (yes Slash is supposed to be taller than Sonic)

Blue, as for the pallette, I seen how t looks and if anything Ill fix it a bit.

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back