How to make MD3 addon from kart addons that was made in KartMaker

im confused, when i opened frost brush md3 addon there was a read me txt i saw the tutorial on how to use the md3, but when i tried it on my addon it dint worked, yes i made the 3D models and the textures, but it still dosent works, the only thing that made me think why it dont work is bcs i used the kartmaker exe to make my mod

Question: can i use 3D models on my addon

Answer: how?

-GegaTheFox.....pls help

Kartmaker is not the problem as it only compiles the file with no text stating it was made with the application. What happened is SRB2 Kart is based off of an legacy version of SRB2 and currently only the 2.2 line supports MD3 files. There may be an MD2 extension for blender somewhere but it could be M.I.A as MD3s have less restrictions so there was no good reason to keep it up.

Kartmaker is not the problem as it only compiles the file with no text stating it was made with the application. What happened is SRB2 Kart is based off of an legacy version of SRB2 and currently only the 2.2 line supports MD3 files. There may be an MD2 extension for blender somewhere but it could be M.I.A as MD3s have less restrictions so there was no good reason to keep it up.
ok its been like months since i commented that, i figured out the problem, but now, can i add a md3 (3D model) type extension to my mod thats in a wad file?, ive tried everything and it dint worked, the only time the 3D model worked was when i replaced sonic in the chars file???? idk i havent modded srb2 in a while, please reply

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back