how to continue a closed lidef without creating another vertex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to know how to continue a linedef of a geometric figure, for example:

I made two lines , this is suposed to be a corridor sector, but wait, I decided that this will be the end of the level, how can I close one of the entrance of this sector without completely remaking it?

note:I think that my question was bad fomulated, so i tried to make things easier, thank you by the attention.

In vertex mode, you can left-click several different vertexes and then drag them together with right-clicking.

On second thought, I have no idea what you're asking.

I'm afraid you're going to have to completely remake that room. But that's INSANELY easy; just trace over the vertices that are already there. You could have remade that room in about one tenth of the time it took for you to write this topic--at MOST.

ahahahahahahahahaha

so, this was was a joke after I post this:

Two lines?

You mean like this?:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...night/Like.jpg

And your trying to get this?:
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...ght/Like-1.jpg

Honestly, I can't understand your question either.

Chrome its exactly that, but obliviously I want to learn how to do this in more complex sectors like a great polygonal room that is almost done to adict new paths without completely remaking the room.

I selfsolved my problem exactly like fawfulfan said, and this is the second time this happens, like in my acid water issue topic, I made a topic but before someone answer how to solve the problem I already did it. Oh My GOD!

offtopic:guys tell me about my english, it is good? or bad?

No, if so, it's like saying that a point has area; or a line has area. A closed polygon to exist needs at least 3 lines.

DB only works with closed polygons. An unclosed polygon or a single line drawn across the screen can cause an error or a bad rendering. That's why I said you must not draw lines, but closed polygons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back