How to chesse Ultimate mode with add-ons.

Andres_Craft

the brainrots are too fast, murder drones good
Add-ons are amazing aren't they...

Add-ons I used:

Almost Super Sonic (A.S.S.)

Buddy EX (To change characters)

7Emeralds.lua (Couldn´t find it(You can also just... collect them))

Characters you like (In my case: Shadow, and OVA Knux)

Tails :/

Token guide

X-Momentum

So... you may be wondering how this works for chesse in ultimate mode, well....

Due to X-Momentum, A.S.S. works as regular Sonic, still with superspeed, high jump, and (most importantly) invincibilty.

Emerald tokens in No-save mode give you continues after you have all the emeralds. (I mention this because saving is better, and more people play that way.)

A.S.S. still loses some of his "Energy", AKA, Lower jump height, So having multiple characters is necesary in stages that take long. (CEZ 2, i'm looking at you:threat:)

Tails chesses every thing so have him too.

Get as many continues as you can, that's why I recomend having 7Emeralds.lua.

Also, Gold Monitors stay in the map, so you can still get some shields, speedshoes, and invinciblity.

The rest is self-explanatory. and, have fun... I Guess...

(Type ultimate on the save select for ultimate mode with add-ons, idk how to do it on Android)
Post automatically merged:

*Not me here, remembering A.S.S. automatically gives you the emeralds*

Last edited:
You forgot someone important...

1620907481228.png

Rafael can easily kill badniks and give rings with the power of C H I L L. Even though theres boss troubles... thats what BuddyEX Fang is for.

Possibly with those two alone you can beat Ultimate mode

You forgot someone important...

View attachment 44519
Rafael can easily kill badniks and give rings with the power of C H I L L. Even though theres boss troubles... thats what BuddyEX Fang is for.

Possibly with those two alone you can beat Ultimate mode
honestly, yea, you could, I didn't even know rafael could give you rings

Cheesing doesn't always mean cheating, I mean speedrunners are cheesing bosses because it's the quickest way to defeat them.
Using speedrunning in general as a metric for what is and isn't cheating isn't really a really accurate way of looking at things. Speedrunning is divided into different categories for a reason. While cheesing may be allowed within one category, it won't within more strict categories. The ones where people achieve fast times by cheesing (Generally in an any% category as opposed to 100%) just happen to be more popular because it's more entertaining to watch people break a game in half.

The reason why these particular flavor of cheats tend to be allowed in any% runs is because they are exploits possible within the game, often through clever use of bugs/glitches, without causing any modifications to the game itself whether software side or hardware side. They are not intentional by the developers, but are part of the game nonetheless.

Using speedrunning in general as a metric for what is and isn't cheating isn't really a really accurate way of looking at things. Speedrunning is divided into different categories for a reason. While cheesing may be allowed within one category, it won't within more strict categories. The ones where people achieve fast times by cheesing (Generally in an any% category as opposed to 100%) just happen to be more popular because it's more entertaining to watch people break a game in half.

The reason why these particular flavor of cheats tend to be allowed in any% runs is because they are exploits possible within the game, often through clever use of bugs/glitches, without causing any modifications to the game itself whether software side or hardware side. They are not intentional by the developers, but are part of the game nonetheless.
The BLJ and Bomb Clipping from SM64 are examples. They’re unintended mechanics that are part of the game.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back