how the heck do you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you glide as sonic? (j/k) :lol:

Seriously Scorchia, this topic is one of the dumbest ones I have ever seen yet. :/

How do u infect a virus that will infect and make srb2 lag... oh wait nm looks like someone already has :( :x

How do you start the computer? Oh... wait, I think I already did that somehow... Uh... What's my computer username and password?

How do you make your own signature without simply taking someone else's and butchering it?

You DO know how to make a sig, right? =P

He might not have created InuYasha, but that gives you no right to link directly to files on his webspace. This topic has now completely lost its point.

It lost it's point when it was first made. Hence why it has turned into one of the more amusing topics around here ^_~

I don't own Inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does. However, in this world there is something we like to call originality. I use Inuyasha as my avatar because it is different from the rest of the community. I would suggest you find your own avatar, because it will make you different. There are a ton of anime characters that no one around here has even touched. Make one of them your own, and use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 13, Members: 0, Guests: 13)

Back