How or What do you collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a music connoisseur. I collect videogame music in particular, but otherwise I have a pretty varied and expansive music folder.

inb4 "i collect hentai"

Though with useless PCs, that's more of being a pack-rat and less of collecting, no offense. I shouldn't be talking though, because there are about 6 computers in my basement strewn out all over the floor in pieces.

Then I pack-rat them I guess.

I do know someone that collects these and these though.

No really, why can't you 'collect' PCs? Why must it be pack-ratting? ;_; Maybe I like retro, old, shitty PCs and think they're a collectors item...

I collect signatures from my school friends in all grades so I have something to remember my scholastic life by.

I usually go around having them sign a white binder in which I keep every signature in. I have totaled up to about 260 signatures in total since 2 years ago. OH! And I get my t-shirts signed all over by friends at the last days of school.

I've got a large sonic set. I have all 3 inch figures (still no shadow) big meatl sonic, I also own a website, and a few extremly rare cars

I'm a music connoisseur. I collect videogame music in particular, but otherwise I have a pretty varied and expansive music folder.
music-folder-epic.jpg
I think we're in the same boat.

As far as collecting stuff...I have, like, nine Godzilla desktop dioramas in my room, along with the Giratina one that came with Pokemon Platinum and the recent Ho-oh desktop display thingie. I just like pretty stuff, I guess. My pride and joy is a six inch Spyro the Dragon plush that sits on my bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back