How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning 15 March 24th, which is where I live, tomorrow.

I said it that way because some people live in different U.S timezones, and it may already be the 24th, for them.

ronin sanji said:
I'm 12 but most people say I act 14 or 15. The oldest somebody thought I was was 19. pretty crazy huh.

Nah, not much. Once someone thought I was around 17 or so, and he knew me for about a couple years, give or take.

Blue Warrior said:
ronin sanji said:
I'm 12 but most people say I act 14 or 15. The oldest somebody thought I was was 19. pretty crazy huh.

Nah, not much. Once someone thought I was around 17 or so, and he knew me for about a couple years, give or take.

You didn't tell this person your real age, after they believed it for several years?

Well it's pretty easy to mistake a 15 year old for a 17 year old. The really creepy thing is I used to be all hyper and immature and anyone could mistake me for 3 years younger than my age. Amazing things happen when you go through puperty.

Well, I told him about half a year ago, so it'd actually be a three year difference or so, at least. I would consider that a bit off.

ronin sanji said:
Amazing things happen when you go through puberty.
Not really.

What do you mean not really, when I went through puberty my voice got a hell of alot deeper, I grew about 6 inches and my attitude totally changed.

For me, not really. My attitude's pretty much the same, and my voice is deeper, and I'm taller, but not by much.

I guess it depends on the person, but meh.

As of right now I'm 21 years old. Actually yesterday, since I was born on the 27th, but this is the soonest I could post.

So, hooray for being old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back