How often do you visit the Srb2 forums?

How often do you check, post or reply on the Srb2 forums?

• Every Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost Every Day

• Frequently

• Sometimes

• When I'm Bored

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet Explorer 7 can open multiple home pages in tabs when you strat it up.

Don't know about FireFox.

It depends on whether I'm bored or not. If bored, I'll be at the SRB2MB for hours. If not, probably only once a day. If I'm busy with some stuff, it can take a LONG time before I visit the MB. It took a month once.

I come here every single day. Except yesterday, because I was waiting in the hos[ital to get an X-Ray (which took forever!) and I found out that two of my fingers on my left hand were broken. :(

I come here sometimes... well not usually during day time i do lots of stuff and i frequently get nightmares usually involving the computer and other bizzare stuff that creeps me out so much that i cant get out of my bed its like my legs are solid wood!

Sonicandtails218 said:
Misleading topic title. Spazzo would be the first to attest to my irregularity of coming around the community, but I certainly am loyal.

If I had to say anything, Loyalty =! Frequent Visits. You are loyal to the message board for sticking with us for so long, but I'll be damned if you came to it three or four times a week. =P

I seldom check the MB, unless Ivan tells me to look at some mods. If any other reason, is probably because aiai keeps spamming me with PMs annoying me for the damn Jbeam.soc.

I've been doing it everyday recently, but when i started, I went on every 2-4 days. So I put almost everyday.

At least once a day, I've been lurking since '03 though, my account was purged I guess awhile ago; CZ knows what I'm talking about.

I visit the forum about 50+ times each day, Unless I am unable to find a form of internet service. Yes I am willing to stoop as low as turning to freaking Dial-up to get on here.

I'll probably won't be busy with SRB2 as much as I used to be, considering I've got lots to do in real-life this summer. Meh, I'll be back before christmas, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back