How much people got banned?

CocaTheHedgehog

Returned to My account!
How much?
Post automatically merged:

Like I know that Robusted got banned for using a recolored sonic

& also somebody that dont know what robusted is.

Well... there isn't, which I agree with cheeseboi on this. Because only the staff and admins might have a counter on how many they have banned people, as nobody wouldn't ask about this.

threw out late 2022 and early 2023 there were some members that were removed due voilating the rules and for the disrespect they give to staff.

for a thread like this that has nothing to do with srb2 please post it on the off topic next time.

Vague accusations of """art theft""" over sprites that barely look alike, of course.
A vague accusation of vague accusations. Whenever someone is banned they're supposed to get a detailed message of why they were banned. And personally, I see this happen all the time.

As always and forever possible, you can bring up/discuss anyone's ban with staff. When people say stuff like this, I rack my brain and I just can't think of any situations of art theft offhand that weren't very blatant or admitted copying of someone else's work that resulted in a ban.
How much?
Post automatically merged:

Like I know that Robusted got banned for using a recolored sonic

& also somebody that dont know what robusted is.
Can you link to the user in question? I don't think they were banned for using a recolored sonic, as that's not against the rules in any way shape or form. Can you link me to them so I can check the actual ban reason?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back