How i do a music wad please

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a joke -.- but i don t understand everything because i m french T.T
Why there s not a french section...WHY!

Because most people here are english. But there are some people are of other languages, for example:
Me and Espyo are Portuguese, Ground The Fox is Brazilian (It says so in his Youtube profile), SonicEpsilon is Scottish (He only posted in his "An apology" topic)...

Yeah. Plus, the developers of this game know english best and they aren't good with other languages. You are going to have to live with this so in the meantime, try to improve your english and work on spelling and grammar for a start?

Or use an English to French translator; not sure how accurate it would be, though.

Jacklekku said:
Because most people here are english. But there are some people are of other languages, for example:
Me and Espyo are Portuguese, Ground The Fox is Brazilian (It says so in his Youtube profile), SonicEpsilon is Scottish (He only posted in his "An apology" topic)...
I'm Argentinian :P

Blue Warrior said:
Or use an English to French translator; not sure how accurate it would be, though.
You know that those translators are -100% accurate. Notice the minus sign :P

Oh, well, shawntails, I would suggest you to reread it and then ask for what you didn't understand specifically.

Blue Warrior said:

Yes, translators are terrible. While it IS possible to clean up the mess a translator makes, it is generally hard to.

Edit: And oh yeah, I'm part lebanese, part british. I know English and a bit of Japanese.

True. Anyways, stick your music file in a wad in XWE, and name it... Er... Is it new or a replacement? If it's for a level, name it O_MAP60M. Then, in the header, set the musicslot to 60.

Wait, why didn't I just say SRB2 Wiki? Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back