How do you work fraps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only works in games, and only when displayed in OpenGL or DirectX. Since SRB2 doesn't support DirectX, OpenGL is your only option. Software won't work with Fraps, ever.

What are you talking about? Fraps does indeed work in Software, but only in Full-Screen. It uses DirectX 3 for rendering of graphics in that mode. Recording speeds could use some work though. I would recommend using OpenGL for recording instead, since that seems to work much faster.

I tried FRAPS quite some time ago... If I remember correctly, the Video capture Hotkey would be the button used for starting and stopping the recording of the video.
(Press the key once to record, and press it again to stop the recording.)
But the video capture hotkey only works if you are playing in Srb2

Although, I could be wrong.

I think its defaulted to the "Print screen/System required" button

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I tried FRAPS quite some time ago... If I remember correctly, the Video capture Hotkey would be the button used for starting and stopping the recording of the video.
(Press the key once to record, and press it again to stop the recording.)
But the video capture hotkey only works if you are playing in Srb2

Although, I could be wrong.

I think its defaulted to the "Print screen/System required" button
I tryed that, even trying to press "Print Screen/System Required" didn't work. I set the hot key as F7.

Fraps Counter. If you don't see the yellow Fraps number in the corner of your screen (when you have it enabled), then you can't record. When hitting your record button, the number should turn red, and then yellow again when you've stopped. Videos should appear in whatever output folder you specified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back