How do you organize your mods?

I have my add-ons divided into folders, maps, mods, and characters, then in those, specifically characters, I have folders for the modern era, badniks, classic era, and characters that have lots of mods like sonic, then I have a folder for original characters and characters outside of the sonic universe.

I have my add-ons divided into folders, maps, mods, and characters, then in those, specifically characters, I have folders for the modern era, badniks, classic era, and characters that have lots of mods like sonic, then I have a folder for original characters and characters outside of the sonic universe.
So basically a more organized version of what I do.

God I'm still in 1.09 mode so the idea of making separate folders for mods Did Not cross my mind

Will consider doing some later, might do it for 1.09 too since I usually use SRB2 Launcher to play in a window. Being super up close on a fullscreen game makes me feel nervous, just a little quirk of mine.

God I'm still in 1.09 mode so the idea of making separate folders for mods Did Not cross my mind

Will consider doing some later, might do it for 1.09 too since I usually use SRB2 Launcher to play in a window. Being super up close on a fullscreen game makes me feel nervous, just a little quirk of mine.
Pardon me, but what is 1.09 mode? Is it srb2 version 1.09?

Pardon me, but what is 1.09 mode? Is it srb2 version 1.09?
Yeah. Last time I followed it with a lot of passion was during 1.09.4's era when I was like 11 (currently 24, 25 in 20 days), so I'm kind of getting acclimatized to modern conveniences. I actually tried 2.1 some years ago in 2013, because I got the cravings for SRB2, then vanished again (befriended MotorRoach tho, sweet guy), then came back around 2.2's debut, but I'm trying to engage more with the game these days.

2 gigs, and I play on mobile, my Linux laptop doesn't have great open gl support.
Post automatically merged:

I try to back up a copy on drive, just in case my "experiments" get out of hand.

Yeah, but it is what it is, I guess you could say that I'm a bit of a collector for mods that work with 2.2.9 and 2.10.

I only do the most basic organization I can do

If it's mine, it's at root
If it isn't, it's in DOWNLOADS

If I can't find something, that's problems for future me
1646793311216.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back