How do you make music packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't like music packs because if they felt like making a music pack, they'd do it on their own, with what they wanted in it.

Not to mention they take literally no effort to make. It's hardly worth it. If you want to make something for the game, I'd suggest doing original levels.

Tets said:
Not to mention they take literally no effort to make. It's hardly worth it. If you want to make something for the game, I'd suggest doing original levels.

They take no effort, but they do take time. If you wanna replace everything....first, you'll have to find your music file. Then, you need to convert it to OGG(wich takes up some time), then you need to go to music.dta and replace the music with numbers,(and that requires knowledge about what number is wich music file you wanna replace) then you have to wait for the horribly long loading. Then, you gotta repeat this ALOT of times. Surely this won't take extreme skills, but it does require extremely much time. I did it myself, and hell, that took a lot of my time. Of course you'll also need some space on your hard drive.

Super mystic sonic said:
Tets said:

They take no effort, but they do take time. If you wanna replace everything....first, you'll have to find your music file. Then, you need to convert it to OGG(wich takes up some time), then you need to go to music.dta and replace the music with numbers,(and that requires knowledge about what number is wich music file you wanna replace) then you have to wait for the horribly long loading. Then, you gotta repeat this ALOT of times. Surely this won't take extreme skills, but it does require extremely much time. I did it myself, and hell, that took a lot of my time. Of course you'll also need some space on your hard drive.

Note: check the file size of before and after the conversion.

Tets said:
Not to mention they take literally no effort to make.
Unless you can make your own music, like me. So that'd make me eligible to do it. *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back