How do you get the emeralds in mystic realm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the worst 2 are the Ice..level..one...thing, and Aerial Garden.
I got the Ice Level (forgot the name...) one by finding an invincibility, and using sonic going as fast as I could, taking an underwater opening in the wall... I'm sure there's another way...I just can't find it :\

I thought midnight freeze's was pretty easy. I just looked around for a place to spin under :)

It's toward the end of act 2, hiding behind a large pillar. As far as I remember, anyways.

Meh the one in Aerial Garden was easy to find, just look be hind the door when you have hit all the switches.I hate the flame rift emerald stage.

Roboashura said:
Mystic, you should make it a little bit more blatant. I was searching for hours by time I found it. With breaks, of course, but still...
But honestly, would have have found it more enjoyable if you found it right away?

What's the point if you can find them all quickly?

Good point. I hated the FRZ stage too, but the easiest one for me was Verdant Forest. Once I figured out how to get through, it was easy.

My favorite zone is Flame Rift, and that was probably the easiest temple to find. I had to cheat on Verdand Forest, I would have never found that 'gap near the end of the level, after the treetops part' by myself :P

Out of everything Mystic Realm has, I like Silver Cavern the most. The music just blends in so nicely...

Never could finish AGZ2, the game slowed down to about 8fps when in the large open areas... I'll try and clear it once I have a better computer.

Neo Chaotikal said:
Never could finish AGZ2, the game slowed down to about 8fps when in the large open areas... I'll try and clear it once I have a better computer.
And people say not to worry about framerate. Hah...

I am dealing with AGZ2's framerate. It's unoptimized in 4.1.

I meant that the Verdant Forest extra stage was easy. Not like Vulcan Forge. x.x

I love Vulcan Forge. Really. Not being sarcastic. You have to admit: any other maps around with that theme? I don't think so. Now Nitric Citadel, that's another story. A long story. A 38-lives long story. :wink: Is it possible to clear with anyone except Sonic?

I never actually realised what Labyrinth Woods was all about until I opened the damn thing in DeePsea. Then I saw the arrows. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back