How do you all feel about some recent FNF' mods lately?

Void Animates

Just a guy who loves... EVERYTHING!
[/!\ THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SOME FNF MODS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED [OR DO READ, I CAN'T CONTROL YOU]. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! /!\]

So, FNF: Sonic Legacy/RodenTrap was ASTONISHING. I love how the fake-out was done/played out. It really did trick me the first time I saw it. Mario's Madness v2 was AWESOME as well. How did you guys feel about it? You could also list some other recent FNF mods too!

[/!\ THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SOME FNF MODS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED [OR DO READ, I CAN'T CONTROL YOU]. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! /!\]

So, FNF: Sonic Legacy/RodenTrap was ASTONISHING. I love how the fake-out was done/played out. It really did trick me the first time I saw it. Mario's Madness v2 was AWESOME as well. How did you guys feel about it? You could also list some other recent
RodentRap is amazing, the only thing i don't really like is that while a few youtubers who play it don't spoil the twist, some of them do in the thumbnail or title, CommunityGame and Luigikid are the ones that specifically come to mind rn, but tbh if it wasn't them who were to spoil it it would've been someone else, and technically it isn't a criticism of the mod, just how people chose to talk about it. anyways, RodentRap is phenomenal (mario's madness is also great i just don't feel like i have as much to say about it)

Actually i guess i do have something else to say about RodentRap (SPOILERS FOR THE TWIST)

back when i saw people talking about it and showing it on youtube, none of them showed anything beyond the first bit of the twist (specifically the part CommunityGame showed in their thumbnail of Sonic with his back turned and him having the exe eye, so when i saw that, i assumed it was some generic exe mod, but honestly im kinda sad i ignored it for as long as i did, because the fact that it is an exe mod but tricks you into thinking that it isnt one is honestly really cool, and i think the fact that the 2 songs are actually unique ones (instead of just being remixes of VS Sonic.Exe songs) is really neat
RodentRap is amazing, the only thing i don't really like is that while a few youtubers who play it don't spoil the twist, some of them do in the thumbnail or title, CommunityGame and Luigikid are the ones that specifically come to mind rn, but tbh if it wasn't them who were to spoil it it would've been someone else, and technically it isn't a criticism of the mod, just how people chose to talk about it. anyways, RodentRap is phenomenal (mario's madness is also great i just don't feel like i have as much to say about it)

i haet eff in eff >:c
Post automatically merged:

Actually i guess i do have something else to say about RodentRap (SPOILERS FOR THE TWIST)

back when i saw people talking about it and showing it on youtube, none of them showed anything beyond the first bit of the twist (specifically the part CommunityGame showed in their thumbnail of Sonic with his back turned and him having the exe eye, so when i saw that, i assumed it was some generic exe mod, but honestly im kinda sad i ignored it for as long as i did, because the fact that it is an exe mod but tricks you into thinking that it isnt one is honestly really cool, and i think the fact that the 2 songs are actually unique ones (instead of just being remixes of VS Sonic.Exe songs) is really neat
clearly, you dont understand that its "Rodentrap" "RODENT-TRAP" they share the T, trap as in you've been FOOLED.

i haet eff in eff >:c
Post automatically merged:

clearly, you dont understand that its "Rodentrap" "RODENT-TRAP" they share the T, trap as in you've been FOOLED.
No, i do understand, but i think it's meant to be a double meaning type thing, as clearly its also intended to be read as "Rodent Rap" (because Hedgehogs are somewhat similar to rodents and fnf is about rapping)

I’d honestly agree.
Not many games can really survive for much longer if the developer(s) just completely drop it.
The last 4 words are where are you wrong. They are, to our knowledge, still developing on the Week 8/V-Slice update.

The last 4 words are where are you wrong. They are, to our knowledge, still developing on the Week 8/V-Slice update.
It's been years and barely a drop of information has ever been said.
There is no knowledge. They said they were working on a Week 7 port for the non-Newgrounds version of the game, and we never even got that.
I'm eager to have good faith in the devs, but the fact that they're working on it is becoming more and more of a lie the longer they take.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back