how do i use wadouthor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hirohiro, i hope you have actually played srb2 before going into wadding... but, with wadding, there's other more complicated things you need to learn, so go to srb2 world. someone will give you the link, for i dont have it 0.0

*sigh* i thought you were making levels... now, hirohiro, you need to get XWE and open a character wad file... you cant use wad author to make a character. this is going to take long to explain......

Alright: simply put, research DOOM editors before you download them. Seriously. Usually these things tell you what they edit.

If you want characters, music, sound or various other lump-editing things, XWE is the way to go (textures still don't work with this, though, so don't worry about adding those). Level Editing, stick with WadAuthor or switch to DoomBulder.

You'll need to draw about 180 sprites to make a character wad as well. Are you willing to do that?

Alright: simply put, research DOOM editors before you download them. Seriously. Usually these things tell you what they edit.

If you want characters, music, sound or various other lump-editing things, XWE is the way to go

*is the copy-paste whore*

you cant change them ingame. if you want to just change the color, instead of adding things on it, change the start color number (i think) btw, im not explaining it to you. on account of your signature says youre retarded.

hirohero said:
can i just costimize the in game charecters with those editors--tails,for instance???
If you don't mind seriously screwing up your game, sure, go ahead. Just don't blame me if things go awry and you didn't back up.

plus, in addition to that, you may not be able to join netgames, because of consistency failure

so then what was the point of this topic...? are you trying to make level wads too?

EDIT: double posting, bumping, retarded newbie. wow.... this guy needs help. btw, its not free. doom2.wad is hard to come by also...

dont post topics that only have one word in them... a lesson i learned the hard way.... anyway, just go to the srb2 editing section of srb2.org. and when you get wadauthor running (its explained already) then you can use that to teach you to make wads. dont try to be better than anyone else right away, especially if youre just starting.

dont do it with two words either, dont get on the wrong side of my attitude, jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back