How do I break floor?

2023-05-13 (1).png

my character is songit annd taliz

Only characters with power can break breakable floors. Like knuckles
Post automatically merged:

So its not possible to break floors with sonic and tails

Knuckles can break walls, not floors; you'll actually need to unlock a hidden character to do that. Don't worry about it for now -- just keep playing through the campaign and you'll unlock it in no time.

The hidden character needs 5 emblems then you will unlock a hidden level and then you would need to beat the hidden level to unlock the hidden

also another character called fang would be able to bounce on breakeble floors and break them Metal sonic can break breakable walls but you need to be in his sprint mode and you need to keep his speed to do it or else if you bump in to wall or if you slowed down.

there are also modedfied characters that can do the same as the vanilla characters.

Last edited:
The hidden character needs 5 emblems then you will unlock a hidden level and then you would need to beat the hidden level to unlock the hidden

also another character called fang would be able to bounce on breakeble floors and break them Metal sonic can break breakable walls but you need to be in his sprint mode and you need to keep his speed to due it or else if you bump in to wall or if you slowed down.

there are also modedfied characters that can do the same as the vanilla characters.
Oh, I already unlocked that character. I just chose to not use her for the sake of this being a sonic game.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back